Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Hi!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:43 PM
  • 13 Replies

Hi Ladies! I introduced myself in the intro thread a while back, then never really got active. I really want to get active in this group and get to know you all, so I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself again so you don't wonder who this random poster is! I am Erin, mom to three girls, Cassidy (6), Kayla (5) and Molly (2). We live in north Loveland. I work full time in youth corrections and also work part time from home as an online instructor and have a start up business as a photographer. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Welcome. What kind of photography do you do? I'm also a photographer. I'm tryin to get in to babies but I'm really in to scenery and macro right now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Hello and welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Welcome! You sound like a busy person! Hope to see you around more!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Hi Erin! Welcome to the group!

scurnes
by Sara on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Hello! Welcome again. You sound super busy
erinmichellej
by Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Thanks Ladies! I am very busy, but that is how I like it. Although, I will be happy when I am able to quit my teaching job to do photography more...almost at a point where I can do that!

Melissa-I am a portrait photographer...mostly kids and families, some maternity/newborns. I am also exploring the possibility of weddings, but that's a huge undertaking, so it will be a while before I get there. You are welcome to check out my site if you would like. www.threeladybugsphotography.com.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:05 PM
I really am only able to update my facebook page but you can check that out if you'd like. It's BlackHawk Photography

Quoting erinmichellej:

Thanks Ladies! I am very busy, but that is how I like it. Although, I will be happy when I am able to quit my teaching job to do photography more...almost at a point where I can do that!

Melissa-I am a portrait photographer...mostly kids and families, some maternity/newborns. I am also exploring the possibility of weddings, but that's a huge undertaking, so it will be a while before I get there. You are welcome to check out my site if you would like. www.threeladybugsphotography.com.

amonkeymom
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Welcome back Erin!  I'm Amy and I'm in Lakewood.

sarahjz
by Sarah on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Welcome!  Sounds like you have a full plate.  What do you teach online?

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Hi Erin and welcome to the group!  I have three boys similar ages to yours(mine are 7, 6 and almost 2).  It sounds like you are a busy woman!  I look forward to getting to know you better. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)