Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Sinister

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:35 AM
  • 13 Replies
We rented it tonight. It's a lionsgate film. It was a tad creepy and I might have bad dreams now. It took a turn for the worse and whew...they nailed it for us on horror. Plus, I didn't fall asleep. At times I wish I had but it was very engaging. Seriously though, I don't want to go to bed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Oh no. We don't watch horror films. But I am going to be up all night trying to finish this cake. My son is still awake.

Really wish bran could put him to bed! I left at 8 got.home 30 mins later and bean was jumping on the couch. I made modeling chocolate and then got in the shower. 20 mins there and when I got out he was playing on brans phone. So over this!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:38 AM
DH using the shower and I left the light on but I'm under the covers. This movie was creepy!!!
mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:40 AM
My youngest was falling asleep before eight. Bedtime is eight but he was struggling already before then.

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Oh no. We don't watch horror films. But I am going to be up all night trying to finish this cake. My son is still awake.

Really wish bran could put him to bed! I left at 8 got.home 30 mins later and bean was jumping on the couch. I made modeling chocolate and then got in the shower. 20 mins there and when I got out he was playing on brans phone. So over this!!

scurnes
by Sara on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Sounds like a movie my dh would like
sarahjz
by Sarah on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I don't watch horror...I would never sleep!!

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I went and saw The Ring when it was in theatres with my friend Jordan and it seriously freaked me out! When I got home I made him take the tv out of my bedroom lol

mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:11 PM
We talked after the movie and said that it made us feel like we did after watching the ring. That is a freaky movie too.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

I went and saw The Ring when it was in theatres with my friend Jordan and it seriously freaked me out! When I got home I made him take the tv out of my bedroom lol

XnikoX
by Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:39 PM

My husband and I just watched this with my father in law last night. Yes VERY creepy. I love a good horror movie. The ones that screw with your mind and have you at the edge of your seat. I can do without most slasher films tho. (Tho I do love the scream movies lol). I enjoy a good scare every now and then. Insidious was really creepy. Woman in black was good too.

My husband and I also enjoy survival horror video games lol. Well rather I watch and he plays.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:09 AM
This one fit the horror bill for sure. We slept good though, no bad dreams.

Quoting XnikoX:

My husband and I just watched this with my father in law last night. Yes VERY creepy. I love a good horror movie. The ones that screw with your mind and have you at the edge of your seat. I can do without most slasher films tho. (Tho I do love the scream movies lol). I enjoy a good scare every now and then. Insidious was really creepy. Woman in black was good too.

My husband and I also enjoy survival horror video games lol. Well rather I watch and he plays.

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I don't like horror films at all.  DH does so he will watch them at work or after I am asleep but I can't stand them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN