Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Doings 3/9

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:22 AM
  • 13 Replies

What are you up to this snowy day ladies?

snowgirl

We gotta get to the grocery store before it gets too bad outside. I do want to start something in the crock pot today for Dh and Dd. 

Tonight I'm going to a "slumber" party. It's not a real slumber party (thank god, because I dont do those) it's a *whispers* sex toy party O_o! lol my friend Nikki is throwing it and she always does an awesome job with LOTS of food and LOTS of wine (my favorite part) and it's a lot of giggly fun with games and prizes!

Anybody wanna go with me??? Anji??

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:31 AM
We are aiming to do some pictures of Katherine and her friend. Beyond that I've been cooking.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mom2HayTay
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Family day inside. Hubby did all school work yesterday so we are trying to find stuff to intertain our girls. So far I've done 2 loads of clothes, let the girls paint and because it dried so fast they were able to decorate their bedroom doors. I just told them to go play with toys and hubs and I are watching show on hulu. Afterwards I have a couple of crafts for them to do, muffins to make, maybe a game and a family show. Definitely a lazy family day :)

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:37 PM

I'm pinning. I don't want to do anything today lol.

Babybear89
by Gracey on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Day off at home
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Haha thanks for thinking of me but I am staying in!!

We had zoo class this morning my niece. BRr! I tried to stay warm but lets face it the wind was coming straight at Iliad and it was no fun!.

Then we went shopping bean is growing is he needed new socks and underwear plus a few groceries to get us through the next week.

Now I am cuddled on the couch watching scooby doo with bean.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scurnes
by Sara on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:33 PM
I wanted to get packed earlier today but the boys were having nothing to do with that. Dh and I will have to do it when he gets home.
heydooney
by Danielle on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:38 PM

We went to the kids' pinewood derby. Coen did OK but got sick of racing over and over and just wanted to play, so he dropped out before it was over. Kalten did pretty good but got eliminated toward the end. We had to stick around because they were giving out the participation prizes and trophies at the end.

There were way more kids this year than last year and it was pretty disorganized so it took forever. I hope next year they have it more streamlined because 2 hours of lining up and racing is just too much for kids that age.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:18 PM
We ended up trying to do pictures and really just got wet and a few scenery shots. Then we came home and threw all out clothe in the wash, mud and wetness combined for icky clothes. I grilled pizza and when they were done eating I took the girls to DD's friends house where DD is spending the night. I went to the library and uploaded a few pictures. Got movies and came home and watched the third narnia movie with DS and DH. Then we went to jimmy johns. A big disappointment tonight. We just finished the three little pigs and DH is putting DS to bed. Then DH and I have two movies before turning in for the night.
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:43 PM

How was the slumber party? I've never been to one lol

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:38 AM

lol it was gooood. :-D

I thought tonight about hosting one of my own but my friends nearby are super lame and I don't think they would come. But I did get a little something for me! 

Quoting TristanMitchael:

How was the slumber party? I've never been to one lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)