Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Are you a native....

Posted by   + Show Post

of Colorado?

If not, share how long you've lived here...if you like!

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Replies (11-20):
HKing01
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:26 PM
I lived in Mississippi up until I was 21. I've lived in Colorado for 6 years. It is beautiful here, I love these mountains but I will probably be moving on soon with all these laws that are being passed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sarahjz
by Sarah on Mar. 21, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Wow, lots of natives in this group!

sarahjz
by Sarah on Mar. 21, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Quoting HKing01:

I lived in Mississippi up until I was 21. I've lived in Colorado for 6 years. It is beautiful here, I love these mountains but I will probably be moving on soon with all these laws that are being passed.

Which laws?  If you don't mind my asking....

HKing01
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Gun control laws.

Quoting sarahjz:

Quoting HKing01:

Which laws?  If you don't mind my asking....

heydooney
by Danielle on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:36 AM

No, born & raised in Illinois. Been here 3 years in June.

Babybear89
by Gracey on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:36 PM
nope
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I consider myself a Colorado native and Colorado Springs my hometown. I wasn't born in Colorado (I was born in California) BUT I've lived here since I was five.

Its a funny store actually. My parents, before I was born, were doing magazine sales and traveling on a bus and they came through Colorado Springs and went to Chinook Bookshop. Well, a few years later, after I was born (I was five) they remembered that bookshop and decided that they were gonna move to Colorado Springs! So we did! Ta da! Sadly that bookshop isn't there anymore :((

sarahjz
by Sarah on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Quoting flowerfunleah:

I consider myself a Colorado native and Colorado Springs my hometown. I wasn't born in Colorado (I was born in California) BUT I've lived here since I was five.

Its a funny store actually. My parents, before I was born, were doing magazine sales and traveling on a bus and they came through Colorado Springs and went to Chinook Bookshop. Well, a few years later, after I was born (I was five) they remembered that bookshop and decided that they were gonna move to Colorado Springs! So we did! Ta da! Sadly that bookshop isn't there anymore :((

That's pretty neat!

BadGoat
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Nope! I am from Florida. We have officially lived in Colorado for 3 weeks!

JeepGirl5280
by Kat on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Nope.  I moved here from AZ in November 2005.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)