Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:00 PM
  • 6 Replies
What do you do on Easter? Any special traditions? Egg hunts? Special outfits?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
scurnes
by Sara on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:02 PM
We usually go to church. Used to go over to a family friends house for lunch/dinner but haven't the past couple years. I really want to get the boys matching outfits but its proving difficult with Alex being so little.
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:24 PM

We don't really have any traditions. I take the kids to a easter egg hunt and we do one here at home. That's about it. This year if the weather is nice we might go shooting for the fun of it.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Well we normally do Easter at my SIL's house BUT she and her family are going to Mexico for Easter (pfft! I wanna go to Mexico) SO we're gonna host Easter at OUR house. *sigh* I'd realy rather not lol.

BUT this year we're gonna plant Jelly Beans in the backyard with Dd and they're gonna "grow" into lollipops that I'll let her pick in the morning.

Then we're  thinking about making her Easter basket a bike (surprise!) since her birthday is in Novemeber, right next to Christmas, and it's always yucky and cold and I want her to have a bike for the summer so Easter present it is!

Then we're having James parents over for dinner and quite possibly my friend Talltree and his son and then I'll hide some Easter eggs for the kiddo's to hunt for, they're just two though so I doubt it'll last long lol

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Usually the night before we dye eggs. The next morning brand hides them for bray to find. Then we will most likely go to my best friends moms house for food. However things could change the night before with no advanced notice cuz that is how bran works. Lol
so far I have a couple things for beans basket but I will try to find another item or two if I get money and time away from my vile alone. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scurnes
by Sara on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Live the idea of planting jelly beans. Joshua would get a kick out if it

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Well we normally do Easter at my SIL's house BUT she and her family are going to Mexico for Easter (pfft! I wanna go to Mexico) SO we're gonna host Easter at OUR house. *sigh* I'd realy rather not lol.

BUT this year we're gonna plant Jelly Beans in the backyard with Dd and they're gonna "grow" into lollipops that I'll let her pick in the morning.

Then we're  thinking about making her Easter basket a bike (surprise!) since her birthday is in Novemeber, right next to Christmas, and it's always yucky and cold and I want her to have a bike for the summer so Easter present it is!

Then we're having James parents over for dinner and quite possibly my friend Talltree and his son and then I'll hide some Easter eggs for the kiddo's to hunt for, they're just two though so I doubt it'll last long lol

Babybear89
by Gracey on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:46 PM
nothing
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)