Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Daily Doings 3/23

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:19 PM
  • 4 Replies

What are you up to on this chilly day ladies?

snowgirl

Nothing.

That's right, you heard me, nothing.

Well, ok, that's not entirely true. It's freezing and the house needs to warm up a little more so I might bake some cookies to surprise dh with when he gets home from work. I'm also gonna get the crock pot going on something for dinner. This whole new working full time thing has really detrimented our bank account with all the going out to eat we've been doing lol. 

I wanted to go out today and get some supplies to do a SUPER messy art project with Dd (its an influencer for Cafemom! SO excited! I'll tell you ladies more about it later) and I still might if this snow lets up but I might just go alone after dh gets off work.

by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:35 PM
I am waiting for bran to get up then I plan on going back to bed. I went.to bed at 11. And bean was up at 2. He was ready to start this snowy day at 2!! I'm not a happy or functioning mommy today. I had coffee and that has done nothing. I had to turn toons off cuz all I wanted to do is sleep and there is nothing on my few channels.

At some point we do have soms shopping to do seeing as I have very little food in the house. We didn't shop last weekend and it now shows. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I'm doing some laundry and trying to clean (which means spending time on Cafemom :) That's all I'm doing today. DH was supposed to fly back from Texas today but they asked him to stay and work since he wouldn't be able to work if he came back here because of the snow. So IDK when he'll be back now. So it's just another day with just me and the kiddos.

scurnes
by Sara on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Hanging out with my boys. Dh works a double today

JeepGirl5280
by Kat on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:02 PM

I was THINKING about making cookies.  Or bread. But that's as far as I got ... thinking....  I'm watching The Ladi Petersen Story on Netflix and my fiance is watching basketball. Kids playing and making tons of noise...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN