Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH's original plan was to come home on Monday. Then the crew he was covering got done and he was going to come today. I was so excited, because he never gets to go to church, and on Sunday nights the boys have Awana so we could have a night with just Corbin.

Well, travel over C470 and I-70 is no bueno right now.

It all looks like this:


I-70 @ MT VERNON

I-70 @ Lookout Mtn

And his boss said if he doesn't get out by 2 he's stuck until Monday.

by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Replies (11-14):
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:59 PM
:-(( its all that buildup of excitement and then being let down. At least if he stays you'll know he'll be safe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:14 PM
That sucks :( Dh was supposed to fly back from Texas today and now he's not going to. I'm not sure if his flight was delayed but he's just going to stay there and get a few more days work and hopefully they get him another ticket home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heydooney
by Danielle on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Yep, that's what I just texted him. Better to KNOW he will be there than worry for 5+ hours until he gets home. That is how I'm choosing to look at it. Plus I'm ordering pizza and having a campout in the living room with the boys.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

:-(( its all that buildup of excitement and then being let down. At least if he stays you'll know he'll be safe.


sarahjz
by Sarah on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Oh, that sucks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)