Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

man vent

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:27 AM
  • 9 Replies
Not any men just one man, bran. He made the choice not to move and its my fault. He got the promotion and works more or less the same hours but can choose to take weekends off. Thursday night he called and said he was going back to work to work that night. So in 36 hours he worked 24 willingly. Friday night he was falling asleep in the chair. Went to bed at 8:30. He slept for 20 hours.

That night bean didn't go to bed till after 10:30. That put me in bed around 11. Bean was up at 2 to start the day. Since I can't sleep while he is awake I got to get up with him! I tried to go to bed when we got home at 6:30 but my best friend needed to talk. Then bran decided he wanted to talk so I didn't lay down till 9. Got up 3 times to go to the bathroom and at 2 I had to turn the TV off and close the house. Back door was open, front door unlocked curtains all open.

This morning bean got up and woke bran up and I got woken up by bran yelling at bray to get dressed so they could leave. I was up at 8. We got errands done and came home. Bran started watching a movie and fell asleep. I woke him at 6 for dinner. And he proceeded to yell at me for waking him so late. Then he decided it was my fault he didn't do his work on the computer Fri night sat night or tonight so he has to go to work early so he can do it.

I can not get bean to listen to me when dad is home because dad lets him do whatever he wants and he can go to bed whenever he wants so its been a battle tonight. Its 10:30 and guess who is still wide awake because dad let him get up instead of laying down like he was supposed to.

I am so very annoyed. Last week was crappy and I was was thinking it would he a decent weekend no I was wrong! I am so ready for him to make up his mind about moving. Also I will be so very pissed if he decides we are moving.g and I can't get him into a school in Denver. Sometimes I really wish I would have just stayed single instead of meeting him and having bean. This is getting ridiculous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:46 AM

I'm sorry your going through this momma :-(( it sounds like you're really tired and just need a day off. 

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:57 AM
That's not going to happen. I brought up doing a girls only day with my best friend on Saturday and bran got all butt hurt. He keeps saying he wants to spent more alone time with bray but it has to be his idea! I bring it up and it might be the end of the world. :-/

Quoting flowerfunleah:

I'm sorry your going through this momma :-(( it sounds like you're really tired and just need a day off. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:29 AM
I'm sorry. Men suck. For the first time in a long time I was asleep before 10 and then dh calls around 1045 to say goodnight. Seriously? Now I can't get back to sleep! I think that they don't tend to think things through and its much easier to blame other people. Men.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahjz
by Sarah on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Yikes, sorry your weekend was so stressful.  Hopefully your hubby makes it up to you this week.

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:04 AM
As much as I would love that I highly doubt it. His week is starting out on the frozen side. Took a shower this morning and headed to work. On the news they are saying with the windchill in Denver the feels like temps are in the negatives :-/

Quoting sarahjz:

Yikes, sorry your weekend was so stressful.  Hopefully your hubby makes it up to you this week.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Oh that does suck. No they can only think so far before they quit thinking. I have believe that for a long time!

Quoting TristanMitchael:

I'm sorry. Men suck. For the first time in a long time I was asleep before 10 and then dh calls around 1045 to say goodnight. Seriously? Now I can't get back to sleep! I think that they don't tend to think things through and its much easier to blame other people. Men.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahjz
by Sarah on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Ugh.  that stinks.  I'm staying inside again today....

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

As much as I would love that I highly doubt it. His week is starting out on the frozen side. Took a shower this morning and headed to work. On the news they are saying with the windchill in Denver the feels like temps are in the negatives :-/

Quoting sarahjz:

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Yep we are only going to have a high around 28. :-/ brrr

Quoting sarahjz:

Ugh.  that stinks.  I'm staying inside again today....

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Quoting sarahjz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babybear89
by Gracey on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN