Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Now I'm a little irritated

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:21 AM
  • 14 Replies
Theres a note on the joined station (I am now the only one there, my coworker is on maternity leave) saying clean up daily. It's all her stuff. None of it is mine. I hate getting yelled (yelled might nt be the right word, scolded maybe) for something that isn't even mine. Ugh...guess I'll clean up all her stuff.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
scurnes
by Sara on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:25 AM
That stinks. It's not like you can really move her stuff.
scurnes
by Sara on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:25 AM
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:37 AM
I'd be a little annoyed. I'd let them know it wasn't my stuff and they can deal with it accordingly that way you can't get blamed for moving her stuff or anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terpmama
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I'd put it all in a labeled box and call it good. 

LoveMyBabies28
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I have been through the same kind of thing when I worked last year. They expected the secretary to clean the bathrooms and the back room. Even if I never went into the back room I was still responsible to clean up after everyone else! It was annoying but I needed the money from the job so I did it... I couldn't see getting in trouble over it...

heydooney
by Danielle on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:38 PM

That's annoying. Do they know it's hers?

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I wouldn't. Girl can clean up her own and stuff and if she won't? Black bag it. (I'm a little irritated today with work ladies, but you can't tell.)

mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:38 PM
I threw a bunch away and put the rest away. It was mostly work related stuff. She just never put anything away. There was one thin in the pile I use, the phone list. I also let the other girl know, non of its mine. I only use that counter for daily tasks and then I put it away when I'm done.

Quoting scurnes:

mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:39 PM
She will be gone 12 weeks so I can't just leave it. I took care I it already though.

Quoting TristanMitchael:

I'd be a little annoyed. I'd let them know it wasn't my stuff and they can deal with it accordingly that way you can't get blamed for moving her stuff or anything.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:41 PM
I hate that! One place, they wanted me to make the coffee. I don't drink it and had never made coffee before. I think the folks that drink it should make it. I also hate doing other peoples dishes when I bring my own and take them home with me. I'm not their housekeeper!

Quoting LoveMyBabies28:

I have been through the same kind of thing when I worked last year. They expected the secretary to clean the bathrooms and the back room. Even if I never went into the back room I was still responsible to clean up after everyone else! It was annoying but I needed the money from the job so I did it... I couldn't see getting in trouble over it...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN