Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Doings 3/26

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:44 PM
  • 9 Replies

What's up buttercups?

wave

That sweetpea is ME, waving at you ladies, man I miss being a sahm. Well, actually it's Spring Break for the kiddo's and I miss riding the school bus all day, I am NOT cut out for being in a center ALL day long yo LET me tell you. I need freeeeeeeedom. I need to get away from these cray cray witches that are super rude O_o

lol is Spring Break over yet?

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Oh no! Today is a chill morning. This afternoon I am taking my dad to the dentist and then to a couple stores then pick him up and take him home lol. I should be going through the bathroom and spring cleaning it but I hate cleaning the bathroom.

I should make some lunch
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:21 PM

I went to Walmart. I am going to try and repair this purse I have so I needed to find some stuff to try and do it. If it doesn't work, oh well. I wanted to stock up on so more Ammo and they are out! They had a whole bunch so we would get a box every now and then and now they're out. I asked the girl behind the counter if they planned on getting anymore in and she said its like that everywhere and avoided my question. I have a clogged toilet and I have some stuff in it to hopefully unclog it, in the meantime it is the only toilet we have so you either have to hold it or find a alternate solution :/ I'm nervous I won't be able to fix it and DH wont be home until Friday night. So yeah. That's my day so far. 

scurnes
by Sara on Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Had Alex's one month appointment and then went to target. Hanging out at home now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sarahjz
by Sarah on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:38 AM

New job is going well, eh?

sarahjz
by Sarah on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Quoting TristanMitchael:

I went to Walmart. I am going to try and repair this purse I have so I needed to find some stuff to try and do it. If it doesn't work, oh well. I wanted to stock up on so more Ammo and they are out! They had a whole bunch so we would get a box every now and then and now they're out. I asked the girl behind the counter if they planned on getting anymore in and she said its like that everywhere and avoided my question. I have a clogged toilet and I have some stuff in it to hopefully unclog it, in the meantime it is the only toilet we have so you either have to hold it or find a alternate solution :/ I'm nervous I won't be able to fix it and DH wont be home until Friday night. So yeah. That's my day so far. 

Buy a toilet snake?  Call a plumber?

sarahjz
by Sarah on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Quoting scurnes:

Had Alex's one month appointment and then went to target. Hanging out at home now.

One month already?  How is that possible?!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I was going to get a snake but couldn't find one at Walmart and I forgot to get one on the way home. BUT baking soda and vinegar must of done the trick!

Quoting sarahjz:

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Buy a toilet snake?  Call a plumber?

scurnes
by Sara on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:17 AM
No kidding, it's crazy how fast time goes by. He has gained 2 lbs in the last two weeks too.

Quoting sarahjz:

Quoting scurnes:

One month already?  How is that possible?!

Babybear89
by Gracey on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:18 PM
I miss being a stay at home mom sooo much
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)