Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Daily Doings 3/29

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:46 AM
  • 7 Replies

Where did the month go?? lol what are you up to today ladies?

sleep

That's what I WISH I was doing! Another day, another dollar, yesterday I got stuck in a classroom ALL day and that's all fine and dandy but I was in classrooms for five years, now all I wanna do is float from room to room and spend a little time with everyone. Man I can't wait until Spring Break is over! 

by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
scurnes
by Sara on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:24 AM
I have to work for a few hours. Hopefully Alex does well again today. I really need to go to the grocery store.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:04 AM
I have to work all day while DH and DS go to moab, dd and her grandma go shopping. I work. Blah...I hate a 9-5.
Babybear89
by Gracey on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:07 AM
going to work.. boo
HKing01
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I am trying to get through first grade home school lessons. I will be so happy when we are done for the summer. We have been slowly packing up the things we don't use daily and putting them in storage. We are moving into an RV for the summer, should be interesting with three kids. We are trying to decide where we are going to move when we leave the state. I am so sick of moving, I just want to settle somewhere.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:53 AM

frustrated <--- This is me today. I woke up WAY to early! The kids are driving me batty and its not even 10:00. I want to go to the store but the way they are acting I'm thinking that's not going to be possible or its just going to be one big stress ball! I was trying to pay bills online and couldn't remember my passwords! I seriously hate when everything is different because you need 1 uppercase letter, a number, your dogs name, you grandma's birthdate, and the day you start your period. OK, that may be extreme but still, its annoying. So my day is not off to a good start. DH is getting on a flight back from Texas right now, but he has a stupid layover in Arizona so he won't be home until around 8 tonight! 

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:00 PM
So far so good. I am thinking about taking bean to the zoo before the "rain" starts. I should eat some breakfast and I have to figure out what I did with my new belt and receipt cuz I have to take that back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babybear89
by Gracey on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:58 AM
my anniversay is on the first
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN