Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Easter egg hunt

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:13 PM
  • 8 Replies
The hunt itself was a bust. He didn't find a single egg. The crowd freake him out and by the time he got out, all the eggs were gone. A nice mom gave him two of her kids eggs.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Babybear89
by Gracey on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
aww I'm sorry we took dd to the hunt at bear creek park. theymake sure kids all get the same amount of eggs
heydooney
by Danielle on Mar. 30, 2013 at 4:41 PM

I think we're going to do one tomorrow in the back yard, want to bring him? What did you think of the botanical gardens? Do they have butterflies now?

mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:19 PM
No butterflies. Can't wait to see it in bloom. His grandma is having one tomorrow. Thanks for the offer though.

Quoting heydooney:

I think we're going to do one tomorrow in the back yard, want to bring him? What did you think of the botanical gardens? Do they have butterflies now?

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:35 PM
We didn't go to any public ones this year. Tristan was bummed but I did a little one in the yard for them today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Aw, well thats nice. Maybe you guys can do an Easter Egg hunt just at home? That's what we're gonna do with Claire.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Grandma is doing one tomorrow for him and his cousin. We thought he'd enjoy it but there were so many parents and parents all ran out with their kids. We were just going to let him go but when all the kids ran past him he freaked.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Aw, well thats nice. Maybe you guys can do an Easter Egg hunt just at home? That's what we're gonna do with Claire.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Yeah, that's why I don't like big Easter egg hunts, dd is too young and people are crazy for those little plastic eggs with cheap candy for their kids! I mean, I could understand if the golden egg had like $100 in it but really?? Pushing kids out of the way for smarties candy? Nuts!!

Quoting mjimaging:

Grandma is doing one tomorrow for him and his cousin. We thought he'd enjoy it but there were so many parents and parents all ran out with their kids. We were just going to let him go but when all the kids ran past him he freaked.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:01 PM
The crazy part is this was kids age 1-4! He's three. He shouldn't have had any trouble.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Yeah, that's why I don't like big Easter egg hunts, dd is too young and people are crazy for those little plastic eggs with cheap candy for their kids! I mean, I could understand if the golden egg had like $100 in it but really?? Pushing kids out of the way for smarties candy? Nuts!!

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)