Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO UPSET with Kalten >:(

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:03 PM
  • 8 Replies

So after yesterday I thought he had learned his lesson. Sent him out again, he gave M his apology letter and talked to her, they're good.

Tonight he came home crying - I asked him what happened, and he told me that he was just standing there talking to M and the neighbor boy C ran up and shoved him into her and he fell down and got hurt. It sounded like something C would do, but not for no reason.

So I asked if he said anything, K told me he said "April Fools!" There ya go, a motive. So Mama Bear grabs the kiddo, storms outside... and thinks for a second. I see M doing cartwheels in her yard and I ask her what happened, and she's like, "what do you mean? when?" I said, "when K came home crying, what happened? He said C pushed him" and she said she didn't see it happen. Well if it happened, she would know because he supposedly pushed K into her!

I said to Kalten, OK what REALLY happened and finally I got the truth. He was trying to untangle the balls from that same toy from yesterday, C told him to put it down. Instead of just saying "they aren't yours, you can't tell me what to do with them" K goes to KICK him, falls down, runs home crying.

OMG my baby just LIED to me. And I almost yelled at C when he didn't *really* do anything wrong!

So I made him come in for the day, he's grounded tomorrow also, and he sat down and wrote me an apology note. He's getting really good at cranking those out so I think next time he's going to have to think because I'm making him write WHY we shouldn't lie.

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mjimaging
by Melissa on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Ugh...Katherine is horrible about telling lies. Although she hasn't really hasn't done that. Miikka has already started with sister did it. I hate it when they lie.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
heydooney
by Danielle on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:28 PM

This is the first time he's really told a lie that wasn't obviously a lie, kwim? It made sense! Usually it's "so and so did this FOR NO REASON!"

Quoting mjimaging:

Ugh...Katherine is horrible about telling lies. Although she hasn't really hasn't done that. Miikka has already started with sister did it. I hate it when they lie.

scurnes
by Sara on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:59 PM
I am so glad Joshua has not hit that stage yet. Sorry he is giving you problems
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Bray is at the stage where he thinks its a joke. We have to work on this. He gets it from Brandon and it is in no way funny!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babybear89
by Gracey on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Oh my. Hopefully he learned
sarahjz
by Sarah on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:50 AM

:(

heydooney
by Danielle on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Hope so! He told me something today and I said "I wish I could believe you but you've shown me I can't trust you, I have to find out for myself." It was sad for him, I could tell, because he actually *was* telling the truth.

Quoting Babybear89:

Babybear89
by Gracey on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Maybe this time it will get to him

Quoting heydooney:

Hope so! He told me something today and I said "I wish I could believe you but you've shown me I can't trust you, I have to find out for myself." It was sad for him, I could tell, because he actually *was* telling the truth.

Quoting Babybear89:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)