Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Get togathers??

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:52 PM
  • 5 Replies
Does anyone ever plan get togathers? I would really like for me and family to get know others. If any is interested let me know. I live in the Westminster/Denver area.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I am about 4 hours from you but I know there are some moms in here in that area so I hope you all can get together.  Another idea for you possibly is when I first moved to my town I didn't know anybody so I started taking my kids to the reading hour at the library and I met other moms there and they invited me to a playgroup and I made lots of friends that way too. 

erin2martin
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:12 PM
That is a great idea. Thank you
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting erin2martin:

That is a great idea. Thank you
You are welcome. I am a shy person by nature so it is hard for me to put myself out there and make friends so the library was nice because we sat and listened to books and then did the craft and as we were doing that we were helping our kids and it was easier to just start chatting with people while we were doing a craft.
nessarae114
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:13 PM
On Facebook there is a north west metro parents group. I know they do quite a few park outings and what not.... I haven't made it to any yet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)