Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

I'm Home

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:56 PM
  • 8 Replies
To those who have been wanting an update sorry it's taken so long. I was discharged on a couple days ago. Wednesday to be precise. Been having an awful time sleeping. I swear Im waking up every hour or so. My urologist ended putting a stent in during the surgery (which I didnt find out till after the surgery was done) so I constantly feel like I have to pee. Not to mention eating is rather difficult since just about everything makes me nauseous. And it kind of hurts when I pee.... not "down there" but more to the side. Im guessing the stent or something. It's all just been rather frustrating. Which is why I haven't updated till now. Tho I have to say having no medical coverage sucks. My antibiotics alone were 300. I fear getting the bill from the hospital. Anyhoo... before I really start rambling I should wrap this up. (Pain killers make me chatty) lol
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Cafe AmyS
by Amy on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Glad you made it home, but hat ethat you're in pain.

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Sorry you are in pain. Also about the bill when you get them call and see if they can help in any way. I know some hospitals have grant programs to help people with little yo no medical insurance. Or they can put you on payments that can work.

Hope you feel better soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scurnes
by Sara on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Glad you are home now.  For sure call the hospital when you get the bill and try to work out a pymt plan with them

heydooney
by Danielle on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:43 PM

When you get the bill, call the hospital and attempt to negotiate it down. Or ask if they have something like "financial counseling" or something. My friend did that and ended up paying just TEN DOLLARS. I forgot what she called it. Some sort of counseling.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/03/16/high-health-care-costs.aspx

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:37 AM
I am so glad you are home but that stinks that there is still so many complications making you miserable. I hope you feel better soon!
Babybear89
by Gracey on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Good to hear you are gone hope you feel better soon
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
XnikoX
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Thank you all for your well wishes. It's been a rough past few days. I was back in the ER yesterday for pain, severe nausea and vomiting. Apparently I have an infection. Tho last night when we got home I was able to actually eat and enjoy what I was eating for the first time in like a week. So Im hoping thats a good sign and Im headed in the right direction of recovery now. lol. It's been frustrating not being able to hardly eat or being able to enjoy what little I could force myself to eat.

sarahjz
by Sarah on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Hope you are getting better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN