Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Would you live in a house if...

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:45 PM
  • 19 Replies

you knew someone died in it?

I've been looking at a house by my sister but someone died in it a couple of years ago and I'm not sure how I feel about it :/

by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Umm I think it would be how they died. My sister lives in a house where the guy had a heart attack. The house next to us the guy shot himself. Nothing is wrong with either house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:29 PM
I don't think I could. I am scared of hauntings and I just don't think I could handle it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Not sure how she died but it was from Natural causes from what I heard.

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Umm I think it would be how they died. My sister lives in a house where the guy had a heart attack. The house next to us the guy shot himself. Nothing is wrong with either house.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:36 PM

The haunting is what I'm worried about I think. She was a younger lady that was sick and went to take a nap and didn't wake up :( 

Quoting mjimaging:

I don't think I could. I am scared of hauntings and I just don't think I could handle it.

nessarae114
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Have you been inside? I think it depends on the situation for me. I also tend to think most houses unless pretty new have some sort of spirit in them.
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I haven't been in it yet. Hopefully we can tomorrow though. I think if by any chance we end up in the home I'll get some sage just in case. 

Quoting nessarae114:

Have you been inside? I think it depends on the situation for me. I also tend to think most houses unless pretty new have some sort of spirit in them.

nessarae114
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I think if she is unhappy she will make it known right away. I have looked at several houses thatjust gave me the creeps and horrible feelings. If you feel ok after going in I wouldn't let it bother me, but def keep some sage around!
Farmlady09
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:11 PM

If you don't buy a brand new home, chances are that someone died in it at some point.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:38 PM

True, I'd just rather not know about it :)

Quoting Farmlady09:

If you don't buy a brand new home, chances are that someone died in it at some point.

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:50 PM
I agree with this. If you feel uneasy while in the house or around the house don't get it. Usually people that die of natural causes don't tend to haunt. Lol go with your intuition or gut feeling.

Quoting nessarae114:

I think if she is unhappy she will make it known right away. I have looked at several houses thatjust gave me the creeps and horrible feelings. If you feel ok after going in I wouldn't let it bother me, but def keep some sage around!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)