Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why am I so tired?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:36 AM
  • 4 Replies

Lately I have been having consistent (consistent in that I've had them every day for the past few days, not consistent enough to time), BH contractions, and I'm pretty sure I have lost my mucus plug as of yesterday...I'm also really tired!

I'm definitely not depressed, but I've noticed I've also been sleeping a lot more the past few days. Did anyone else sleep a lot before they went in to labor?

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
scurnes
by Sara on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I didn't but I still had to work and run around with my 2 yr old. Remember though that the mucus plug can regenerate. I swear I lost mine a few times in the last few weeks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:42 PM

It could be your body gearing up for labor!

When I went into labor with Claire I'd been having contractions most of the day and then 10:30pm rolls around and I'm juuuuuust about to head to bed when my water broke lol so it was to the hospital we went!

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:38 PM
I was always more tired towards the end of my pregnancies because I just didn't sleep as well at night with my belly in the way and I had lots of contractions for weeks and weeks. Hang in there mama.
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Good luck. I got very tired near the end but I also could not get comfortable. Bh came and went for almost a month before the real things started.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)