Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

I feel like crap! TMI warning

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:28 AM
  • 13 Replies

Last Tuesday, I had a pink discharge not caused by a cervical exam or sex (neither of which I had had). I called my doctor and she said not to be concerned..that this was a sign of my cervix softening. Since then, I have had bouts of painful BH over the past few days ( I am assuming that they are BH because they are inconsistent), occassional back pain, and occasional nausea. I have also (TMI) been having bowel movements more often, some of them which are almost soft to the point where they are diaherra like. I should also mention that I think I'm losing my mucus plug little by little. When I wipe, I'll have an occasional tissue that has what looks almost like someone with a cold (sorry, that 's the only way I can think to describe it ) sneezed on. I'm not too excited about that because I know mucus plugs can rengenerate.

When I woke up today, I felt like crap! My throat and ears hurt, I'm nauseous, and I feel dull pain/pressure on the outside of my vagina.

What's wrong with me?!

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Babybear89
by Gracey on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Sounds like you might be getting close to popping
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
coloradoam
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I feel like it. I feel like a whale!

Babybear89
by Gracey on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:33 PM
I'm sure you aren't a whale. But it sounds a lot like I went through the week before I popped
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:33 PM

You're pregnant :) Drink plenty of fluids and get some rest. I only lost my mucus plug with my youngest 3 days before she was born and not at all with my first. And I never had BH, I was lucky. But my sister had all of what you describe with both of her kids and it lasted for weeks. I think she was in the l&D once a week for the last month of her pregnancy with her son lol. 

coloradoam
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Haha, Tristan,I'm trying to avoid being that girl! I don't want to go in too often, because when the time does come, I don't want for the hospital to think I'm overreacting again.

amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Definitely sounds like you're very close.  Drink plenty of fluids though to stay hydrated and keep us updated.

sarahjz
by Sarah on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Quoting coloradoam:

Last Tuesday, I had a pink discharge not caused by a cervical exam or sex (neither of which I had had). I called my doctor and she said not to be concerned..that this was a sign of my cervix softening. Since then, I have had bouts of painful BH over the past few days ( I am assuming that they are BH because they are inconsistent), occassional back pain, and occasional nausea. I have also (TMI) been having bowel movements more often, some of them which are almost soft to the point where they are diaherra like. I should also mention that I think I'm losing my mucus plug little by little. When I wipe, I'll have an occasional tissue that has what looks almost like someone with a cold (sorry, that 's the only way I can think to describe it ) sneezed on. I'm not too excited about that because I know mucus plugs can rengenerate.

When I woke up today, I felt like crap! My throat and ears hurt, I'm nauseous, and I feel dull pain/pressure on the outside of my vagina.

What's wrong with me?!

You are getting very close to having a baby.  :)  How exciting!

coloradoam
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I'm so excited to meet this little man! Hopefully only a few more weeks!

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Hugs to you. I hope you feel better soon.
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I should also add that if I had all of those symptoms at only 30 weeks I would definitely go in and get it checked out but that is just me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)