Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

I feel like crap! TMI warning

Posted by   + Show Post

Last Tuesday, I had a pink discharge not caused by a cervical exam or sex (neither of which I had had). I called my doctor and she said not to be concerned..that this was a sign of my cervix softening. Since then, I have had bouts of painful BH over the past few days ( I am assuming that they are BH because they are inconsistent), occassional back pain, and occasional nausea. I have also (TMI) been having bowel movements more often, some of them which are almost soft to the point where they are diaherra like. I should also mention that I think I'm losing my mucus plug little by little. When I wipe, I'll have an occasional tissue that has what looks almost like someone with a cold (sorry, that 's the only way I can think to describe it ) sneezed on. I'm not too excited about that because I know mucus plugs can rengenerate.

When I woke up today, I felt like crap! My throat and ears hurt, I'm nauseous, and I feel dull pain/pressure on the outside of my vagina.

What's wrong with me?!

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Replies (11-13):
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:26 PM
I agree with Kate if I was experiencing all of that at 30 weeks I would make the Dr do a full exam. Feel better. Drink lots of water
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coloradoam
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I drink three 32 ounce bottles (my Nalgene) a day, if not more.I'm going in for my appointment next week and I'm going to ask her to do a full exam then.

heydooney
by Danielle on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Hope you feel better soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN