Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

long day

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 5:02 PM
  • 21 Replies

So today is very long and yet I have managed to get next to nothing done. It is very hard to sculpt when I have a son who wants all my attention. We were up at 7. I finished my coffee and bean did workbooks at 8. I warmed up modeling chocolate and started at 9:30. Decided I needed a rolling pin that is smaller than what I have. After a trip to 2 stores we got home at 11. We had lunch and at 12:30 I started again. It is now 3 and I just finished the first of 5 princesses.

I really need bran to come home tonight or I am going to be up till at least midnight the next 2 night getting this cake done. I love my niece but why must they challenge me so and why must my son be the biggest pain when I have the most work. To do???

Anyway if you can't tell we have snow white. I need to finish Ariel, tangled, Aurora and merida.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:17 PM
And he is not coming home. :-/ its going to be a long night!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SkylarBeth
by Skylar on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Im sorry you have a couple days ahead of you, id help if i could, but it is wonderful work
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
heydooney
by Danielle on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Aw, you're doing great. Sorry it's so stressful for you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry it will be such a long few days! My kids are the same way. When I have something important to do suddenly they need all of my attention. It is looking great so far. Hang in there.
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Thanks ladies. I know bran will be home after work tomorrow but I don't have any clue how long his day will be. He worked 14 hours today and still has a lot of work to do.

I started princess #2 and while putting her skirt together it broke. Nice tear right down the back so I will have to start again. Once my child goes to sleep. That will leave 3 for tomorrow plus the decorating the cake. :-/ Saturday I am kicking the boys out of the house!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:35 AM

#2 of 5. Tomorrow will hopefully go quick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Thank you. Its just easy to vent when you sit and wait for a child to fall asleep

Quoting SkylarBeth:

Im sorry you have a couple days ahead of you, id help if i could, but it is wonderful work
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Thanks doll. Seems to happen everytime. I should be used to it.

Quoting heydooney:

Aw, you're doing great. Sorry it's so stressful for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Do kids have a mental switch? Hey look mom is busy lets need her undivided attention and drive her batty!

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Sorry it will be such a long few days! My kids are the same way. When I have something important to do suddenly they need all of my attention. It is looking great so far. Hang in there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Seems fitting lol.

I was trying to find a different one but I can't find it now! Gah, if I find it I'll have to come back and post it.

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Do kids have a mental switch? Hey look mom is busy lets need her undivided attention and drive her batty!

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)