Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

tech help

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:17 PM
  • 6 Replies
So I thought I well as my other Colorado moms for help here on cm.

I an not computer savvy. Dont laugh jk.

How do I add a photo to my name. I don't like the default pictur. And I have been trying to figure it out on my own with no luck.
I asked my 13dd and she told me she is not old so she doesn't know or want to know anything about cm.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Up towards the top of the page on the right is a place where it says "My Other Stuff". Scroll over the top of it and you will see a list and the third one down is "My Account Settings". Click on that. It will have you re-enter your CM password and then take you to a page that says "My Account". There are tabs at the top of that page and one says "Account Details". If you aren't already on that one go to it. A bit down the page you will see a place that says "Avatar" and you will see your picture. Next to it you can click on "Edit". From there you can upload a photo that you would like. I hope this helps!
jakana2369
by Wendi on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:19 AM
I got to the last step then it tells me I have no photos. I have tried from both my phone and labtop. I have so many pictures on both I don't know what to do with them all.

It could be the user (me) and not cm. I well try again.
Thank you

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Up towards the top of the page on the right is a place where it says "My Other Stuff". Scroll over the top of it and you will see a list and the third one down is "My Account Settings". Click on that. It will have you re-enter your CM password and then take you to a page that says "My Account". There are tabs at the top of that page and one says "Account Details". If you aren't already on that one go to it. A bit down the page you will see a place that says "Avatar" and you will see your picture. Next to it you can click on "Edit". From there you can upload a photo that you would like. I hope this helps!

jakana2369
by Wendi on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Did it work????
jakana2369
by Wendi on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:29 AM
How about now?
jakana2369
by Wendi on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:30 AM
WOO HOO 80th times a charms. Your the best thanks so much.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Apr. 18, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Yay, I am glad it worked! Only 80 times isn't too many, lol.
Quoting jakana2369:

WOO HOO 80th times a charms. Your the best thanks so much.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)