Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

what kind of suv should i get??

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:21 PM
  • 10 Replies
So Saturday I'm going car shopping for a newer used vehicle. Was wondering what everyone would recommend. I would like a small SUV or crossover.I want this to be my forever vehicle, as in drive it tell it dies.if it helps I live in the springs. Thanks guys for the input.
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sallyvm
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Bump
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Depends in what you want to spend. This is the issue we are having everything in our price range is rather high in mileage and in need of a timing belt change. Keep an eye out for crv and raven 4 as there are many years they were on the recall list. Bran has found the Mercedes and Lexus are higher on the safty list and more often than not are the same price as others. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sallyvm
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Thanks....the crv was on my list. Know anything about jeep heard both good and bad, also many people like Subaru.... never had a vehicle of that make
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

We have a Toyota Land Cruiser and love it. 

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Jeep is a good brand. You can always look up user reviews online.

I really wanted a rav 4 or crv and after more research I don't want a vehicle that I have to worry about. And with the recalls so high it was taken off the list.

Bran has doing all the research and looking but he's a car guy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sallyvm
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Ya I went on a too ten used cross over list no one was the KIA serenta will have to look more into that one. This is so hard to choose lol
sarahjz
by Sarah on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I like Honda vehicles.  I would also love a Subaru.  I think you can't go wrong with either of those brands.  Let us know what you choose!

SkylarBeth
by Skylar on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Imo a Toyota 4 runner or my absolute favorite would be the Subaru Tribeca
sallyvm
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:28 AM
The Tribeca is also on my list....of course I will let you guys know what I get :)
rocky_mtn_mama
by Amy on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:59 PM
2 moms liked this

I have a Hyundai Santa Fe.  Bought it in 2010 after my ex-husband and I split up and I love that car!  It's got AWD so it's great in the snow and it's just the right size and was right in my price range. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)