Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Corbin was whining because he wanted my coffee mug, which was empty. I showed him it was empty and went and set it on the counter. I guess he's growing because he went and got it and dropped it!

I told DH "now you know what to have them get me for mother's day..."

RIP mug :(

by on May. 7, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Replies (11-17):
jakana2369
by Wendi on May. 8, 2013 at 11:56 AM
RIP mug.

My girlz are big I wish I can tell you toddler mama's they stop breaking stuff but they don't. I stop having favorite mugs because thats when it gets broken.
sarahjz
by Sarah on May. 8, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Oh, that sucks.  :(

I've had two favorite mugs broken.  Both were my fault though.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 8, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Man, I hate when that happens! Dd dropped my favorite owl mug and broke off the handle, but it's still intact! So we still use it lol

Larsbug
by Laura on May. 8, 2013 at 3:43 PM

I have a couple favorite cups too...though I don't drink coffee, just tea with milk and sugar  :0)

heydooney
by Danielle on May. 8, 2013 at 6:05 PM
It was just the handle but I threw it away anyway. The remnants were sharp.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Man, I hate when that happens! Dd dropped my favorite owl mug and broke off the handle, but it's still intact! So we still use it lol

heydooney
by Danielle on May. 8, 2013 at 6:11 PM
And I decided I'm over it. It's not worth hurting Corbie's feelings. I said something jokingly about it to DH this morning. I didn't even realize Corbin was outside our room. I looked out and he was standing there with his huge sad eyes and signing 'sorry.' I went over and picked him up and hugged him and now I feel bad.
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on May. 8, 2013 at 10:46 PM
That stinks!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)