Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms
What do all the other mommies have planned for this rainy day?
by on May. 8, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Replies (11-18):
Mrs-Montgomery
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Sounds like a busy day, stay safe and good luck with the packing. Try not to get hurt anymore :-P :-)

Quoting amonkeymom:

Not much... working, packing and trying to not hurt myself again (yesterday I dropped something heavy on my foot and then ran over the big toe on my other foot with a clothes dryer.  lol

Mrs-Montgomery
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:46 PM
I've heard about that game, sounds like a nice day and a yummy dinner. My laundry is in need of attention LOL :-)

Quoting mylilbabies:

Playing World of Warcraft/Doing laundry and just put a roast in the crock pot for dinner :)

Mrs-Montgomery
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:54 PM
We made a tint castle and DD and her cousin get to be princesses of the house for the day.
I love coming here to talk to you all. It's so great to hear from other mommies. Thank you. :-)
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on May. 8, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this
We learn about a certain animal, do a craft and an activity then go and see the actual animal. Its pretty fun.

Quoting Mrs-Montgomery:

What do you do at zoo class?

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

We have zoo class this morning. Then just hanging out this afternoon.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Amy on May. 8, 2013 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks!  I definitely plan not to hurt myself further.  lol

Quoting Mrs-Montgomery:

Sounds like a busy day, stay safe and good luck with the packing. Try not to get hurt anymore :-P :-)

Quoting amonkeymom:

Not much... working, packing and trying to not hurt myself again (yesterday I dropped something heavy on my foot and then ran over the big toe on my other foot with a clothes dryer.  lol

Larsbug
by on May. 8, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

it's not raining here...just cloudy but for the most part, the kids are just playing while I do some stuff around the house

ABZ_O
by on May. 8, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't have rain right now, but the weather doesn't know what it wants to be. We just plan on staying home, playing and eat.
jakana2369
by Wendi on May. 8, 2013 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I worked while it rained. Now picking up kids then going to dinner and a soccer game.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)