Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

How the heck do I do this??

Posted by   + Show Post

So I'm taking this Psychology of Death and Dying class (pretty much the only psych class available at night and the most interesting) and at the beginning of the semester he asked us to write a paragraph about how we feel about the subject of death and dying.

Ok, awesome, and I wrote the paragraph and he praised me on my use of words.

Now he returns those paragraphs last week and tells us to take them, use them, and write about how we feel about death and dying NOW at the end of the semester.

Well.

I feel pretty much the exact same about it. Why? Men, I've thought about my feelings on the subject kind of my whole life (I used to have a lot of anxiety about it as a child and through my teenage years and the only therapy I could give myself was to think about it) and thats just that. But now he wants us to write a FOUR PAGE paper on the bloody subject.

How am I supposed to take that paragraph and turn it into a 4 page paper?

I guess I could just make up some BS about how I see things differently (even though I don't) and make up something about how I feel differently about it. But still. Making things up is hard.

And ....it's kind of due today ....because I'm procrastinator.

big smile mini

by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Replies (11-15):
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on May. 8, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Maybe just go through your experiences and thoughts when you were younger and how they helped you come to the way you feel about it?
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on May. 9, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Did you get it done?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babybear89
by Gracey on May. 10, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Hope it turned out alright
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 11, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Yeah, I'm not sure how well it was done though. He's a tough grader! And my paper really explained that my differences in opinion from when the class started and when the class ended were about grief and how doing it healthy was something I "didnt know".

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Did you get it done?

flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 11, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Meh :( I'm just glad it's over with.

Quoting heydooney:

*hugs* how did it go?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN