Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

#$%&ing really, neighbor kid!? OMGUPDATE

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 6:17 PM
  • 20 Replies

I know I complain about them a lot. I am outside watching the boys play with cars in their chalk-drawn city. Neighbor boy is over and I just yelled at him for putting one of K's cars in his pocket. Ugh, the nerve! I'm right freaking here watching you! I want to tell him to go home but it's a shared driveway.

5/9 UPDATE

That's it! I want to move. K's front bike wheel is destroyed. K says neighbor boy did it, the little girl who lives in front of us says neighbor boy did it, neighbor boy denies it. DH called him a liar and yelled. Neighbor boy goes home and tells his stepdad that DH cussed him out. I was in the house but he was yelling so I HEARD every word, there was no cussing. Not til stepdad came out and started cussing at DH, ho boy. He's all "Oh, I'll deal with him. I'll get to the bottom of it. But if you have a problem, you come to me, don't go to a f^&*ing 9-year-old."

Well, he was trying to figure out what happened! Then he had every intention of going and knocking on their door. What's wrong with giving the kid a chance to own up to it and apologize? I am so pissed off.

Oh and he's like "well then keep your sh*t cleaned up" when DH told him about pocketing K's cars yesterday. Um, they were PLAYING WITH THEM, it's not like the kids left them out, we make them bring their stuff in.

Just, UGH!

by on May. 8, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on May. 8, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Ugh! I would tell him he is not welcome to play with the boys or their toys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 8, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Why do they choose you guys to torment so much?

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on May. 8, 2013 at 10:53 PM
That is so frustrating!
scurnes
by Sara on May. 8, 2013 at 11:17 PM
That so annoying. I had an older kid try to take Joshua's softball at dh game the other night. He knew it was Joshua's ball too.
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on May. 9, 2013 at 2:23 AM
What a little brat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on May. 9, 2013 at 10:27 AM
I'm glad we don't have that problem. I'd like to say I'd take the kid home to his mother but I don't care for confrontation.
sarahjz
by Sarah on May. 9, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Ugh.  We used to have neighbors that stole from us, repeatedly.  We finally moved.  It's so nice to have "nice" neighbors now.

mylilbabies
by New Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Oh man I have been dealing with some horrible kids here! We have a little park right behind our house and there are ALOT of older kids that should not be there, and one kid that cusses NON STOP and cussed at my 5 year old numerous times and I have asked him to please stop, so he sticks his middle finger up at me and said F You? I have called the police station to tell them about this kid and they basically said sorry nothing we can do have a nice day.

heydooney
by Danielle on May. 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd probably spray that kid with the hose.

Quoting mylilbabies:

Oh man I have been dealing with some horrible kids here! We have a little park right behind our house and there are ALOT of older kids that should not be there, and one kid that cusses NON STOP and cussed at my 5 year old numerous times and I have asked him to please stop, so he sticks his middle finger up at me and said F You? I have called the police station to tell them about this kid and they basically said sorry nothing we can do have a nice day.

heydooney
by Danielle on May. 9, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Bumping for update in OP

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN