Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

#$%&ing really, neighbor kid!? OMGUPDATE

Posted by   + Show Post

I know I complain about them a lot. I am outside watching the boys play with cars in their chalk-drawn city. Neighbor boy is over and I just yelled at him for putting one of K's cars in his pocket. Ugh, the nerve! I'm right freaking here watching you! I want to tell him to go home but it's a shared driveway.

5/9 UPDATE

That's it! I want to move. K's front bike wheel is destroyed. K says neighbor boy did it, the little girl who lives in front of us says neighbor boy did it, neighbor boy denies it. DH called him a liar and yelled. Neighbor boy goes home and tells his stepdad that DH cussed him out. I was in the house but he was yelling so I HEARD every word, there was no cussing. Not til stepdad came out and started cussing at DH, ho boy. He's all "Oh, I'll deal with him. I'll get to the bottom of it. But if you have a problem, you come to me, don't go to a f^&*ing 9-year-old."

Well, he was trying to figure out what happened! Then he had every intention of going and knocking on their door. What's wrong with giving the kid a chance to own up to it and apologize? I am so pissed off.

Oh and he's like "well then keep your sh*t cleaned up" when DH told him about pocketing K's cars yesterday. Um, they were PLAYING WITH THEM, it's not like the kids left them out, we make them bring their stuff in.

Just, UGH!

by on May. 8, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Replies (11-20):
scurnes
by Sara on May. 9, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Wow wow wow. That is so damn irritating.
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on May. 9, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Oh dear! These are the reasons I don't was a next door neighbor. :-( I'm sorry you have to keep dealing with a lying 9 yo and a dad that can't see the truth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on May. 9, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Sorry you have to deal with them. We got lucky and have good neighbors. I would not be comfortable if they neighbor was cussing us out.
heydooney
by Danielle on May. 9, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Yeah, I was shaking. I do NOT like confrontation.

Quoting mjimaging:

Sorry you have to deal with them. We got lucky and have good neighbors. I would not be comfortable if they neighbor was cussing us out.

mjimaging
by Melissa on May. 9, 2013 at 11:19 PM
I can tell you wouldn't be the confrontational type. Your so quiet. I think I would have locked my doors and had the police on speed dial.

Quoting heydooney:

Yeah, I was shaking. I do NOT like confrontation.

Quoting mjimaging:

Babybear89
by Gracey on May. 10, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Oiy its kids like yhat that make me dislike other peopl es children lol
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on May. 10, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Sounds like they like drama. Sorry you are having to deal with it.
Mommabear9912
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Do we have he same neighbours? Mine are douches too.
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 11, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Moving sounds like it would be a good idea for you guys.

heydooney
by Danielle on May. 11, 2013 at 11:19 PM
I'm pretty sure we are, to Brighton :/

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Moving sounds like it would be a good idea for you guys.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)