Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Omg...over sensitive

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 6:30 PM
  • 12 Replies
A lady came in with a butt loa of coin. In small containers. I mentioned that next time to maybe dump it out prior to comin in due to the time it takes to get it out...plus she had wadded up bills in with it making it harder to get out. It took some force to dump them out. She took all that as attitude and reported me to my manager. My manager commented that she was a bit odd. The lady said I hurt her sons feelings. He's going to have some major issues in life if asking to dump coin prior to bringin it to the bank is feeling hurting worthy. My manager is fine and knows what I'm talking about but really! Both managers talked to each other. Everyone aroun us was like, what's the problem. Ugh...some people.
by on May. 8, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 8, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Some people just like to complain.

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on May. 8, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Some people expected to be waited on and everything don't for them.
The bank I grew up with made sure they had signs to let people know if they are bringing in coins they must be in the paper wrappers. Which meant more work for the person less for the bank.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on May. 8, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Earlier today I had coin that had pills and cigarette butts in it. Have some courtesy, people!

No one has ever taken offense to, "next time can you dump it out first?". It's one of those, you know what would save some time type of questions.

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

The bank I grew up with made sure they had signs to let people know if they are bringing in coins they must be in the paper wrappers. Which meant more work for the person less for the bank.

heydooney
by Danielle on May. 8, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Oh wow!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on May. 9, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Maybe she was just embarrassed and lashed out. Or she likes to complain...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on May. 9, 2013 at 2:30 AM
I've seen tellers hand the paper rolls to people so they can roll it themselves. I thought it had to be rolled too.

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on May. 9, 2013 at 10:17 AM
We have a coin machine. If they come rolled then we have to open them all up and run them. It's a pain in the butt.

Quoting TristanMitchael:

I've seen tellers hand the paper rolls to people so they can roll it themselves. I thought it had to be rolled too.

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on May. 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Oooh I see! That's pretty nifty then!

Quoting mjimaging:

We have a coin machine. If they come rolled then we have to open them all up and run them. It's a pain in the butt.

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on May. 9, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Wtf then no she shouldn't have over reacted. Coins go in the machine not crap or trash. I would send her the maintenance bill.

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahjz
by Sarah on May. 9, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Yikes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)