Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My oh my

Posted by on May. 14, 2013 at 5:55 PM
  • 10 Replies

It's been awfully quiet in here today! What's everyone up to?!

mowing the lawnshoppingdrowning in laundryjuggling

by on May. 14, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 14, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Lots and lots of work! Then today the asst. director asks me to come in at 6:30 tomorrow morning, ugh, SO stinkin' early! Why am I so nice? lol

scurnes
by Sara on May. 14, 2013 at 10:24 PM
We dug up irises to transplant today before the new neighbors kill them.
Babybear89
by Gracey on May. 14, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Work
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on May. 14, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Tristan was up until 2:30 in the morning! And then he woke up at 7 and didn't feel good and ended up having a stomach bug :(

sarahjz
by Sarah on May. 15, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I have so much going on this week.  I usually get up early to do my FB/CM thing, but the last two days the kidlets were up at the crack of dawn.  They are sleeping in today though.

RosePetalTears
by Member on May. 15, 2013 at 4:14 PM

i was at the park from 915a till 115p helping monitor the preschools park field trip.  Now i'm vegging during nap time

jakana2369
by Wendi on May. 16, 2013 at 12:58 AM
I had to work. Than before kids pick up I went to the green house to get my plaints. Took the little 2 to gymnastics. Cooked and cleaned up dinner. While doing laundry the whole time.

Played wii just dance with the girls and dh for an hour. Read and put them to bed.

Than painted to names of veggies and herbs pot for the garden. Doing a planter garden this year I can no longer bend over to have an in ground one.
heydooney
by Danielle on May. 16, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Cleaning, and this evening I played duck duck goose, baseball, red light green light and a couple other games with a bunch of neighborhood kids. That was fun!
mjimaging
by Melissa on May. 16, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I worked all day and they are cracking down on cell phone use.
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on May. 18, 2013 at 12:06 AM
So I have been sick for two and a half weeks. Finally went to the doctor on Monday and they said it was sinus infection and ear infections. I got on antibiotics and of course they made me so sick I threw up for two days straight after taking them. So now I am on other ones which aren't making me sick thankfully.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)