Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

OMG! How dare I!

Posted by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:03 PM
  • 14 Replies

Allow my son to eat the chips that my daughter thought belonged to her.  I'm such a terrible mom!

Have you done anything so terrible lately?

by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
scurnes
by Sara on May. 18, 2013 at 2:13 PM
My older son thought I was so mean for making him go potty at the store yesterday. He screamed and fought then peed on his shirt. Thankfully I had another one.
heydooney
by Danielle on May. 18, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I took my kids to the dinosaur museum, bought my 6yo a new (used) bike, fixed it up for him, and then dared to not allow him to play games on my tablet after he was calling his brother names for not giving up his own train so my 6yo could play with both his AND his brother's.

amonkeymom
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 4:22 PM

OMG, you're SO mean! lol  Glad you were smart and had a spare.

Quoting scurnes:

My older son thought I was so mean for making him go potty at the store yesterday. He screamed and fought then peed on his shirt. Thankfully I had another one.

amonkeymom
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Wow, meanie!  I mean, how dare you do so many nice things for your kids and then punish one of them just for calling his brother names.  rofl

Quoting heydooney:

I took my kids to the dinosaur museum, bought my 6yo a new (used) bike, fixed it up for him, and then dared to not allow him to play games on my tablet after he was calling his brother names for not giving up his own train so my 6yo could play with both his AND his brother's.

amonkeymom
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 4:23 PM

DD is mad at me again.... she just got in trouble for not getting her room packed up.  I mean, we did close on the house yesterday!  Ugh... 

Then, I had the nerve to tell her not to put her dirty clothes in the boxes.  I mean, seriously, why would she want to do her laundry first?

sarahjz
by Sarah on May. 18, 2013 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine always says, "I want to do something fun!!"  This, after we've been to the park, had a friend over, etc. 

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on May. 18, 2013 at 7:38 PM
I hear you there! I am apparently so terrible because I haven't let my son go to one friend's house lately(time has been tight) yet we have been with the same friend at the playground and a school party so it isn't like we haven't seen him a bunch....
Babybear89
by Gracey on May. 19, 2013 at 10:24 AM
I wouldn't let her have a cookie
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on May. 19, 2013 at 10:32 AM
I wont let DS play on the Xbox
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on May. 19, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Oh! And I wont let DD drink MY coffee.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN