Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Packing

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:21 PM
  • 15 Replies
I started packing a lot more today. Only about three more weeks until the move so I better get on it!
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
scurnes
by Sara on May. 20, 2013 at 8:24 AM
I hate packing! We used to move apartments every year. It sucked.
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on May. 20, 2013 at 10:12 AM
We have to move by August. I'm not looking forward to it, we have so much junk!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bertha21
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Oh wow you started early! Lol we just started packing three days ago and we close on the house today!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on May. 20, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Congrats on your new house! I am glad you found something that you like. Good luck with the move. As for my packing early, when you have three kids, 11 pets, have lived in the house for 5 years and now are moving everything 1000 miles away you have to pack early, lol.
Quoting Bertha21:

Oh wow you started early! Lol we just started packing three days ago and we close on the house today!
Bertha21
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Thank you! :) Oh wow! That is a ton to pack!!! Thankfully I don't have that much, because packing is a pain. I can't imagine how stressful that would be! Where are you moving?

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Congrats on your new house! I am glad you found something that you like. Good luck with the move. As for my packing early, when you have three kids, 11 pets, have lived in the house for 5 years and now are moving everything 1000 miles away you have to pack early, lol.

Quoting Bertha21:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on May. 20, 2013 at 11:16 AM
A small town on the Texas/New Mexico border.
Quoting Bertha21:

Thank you! :) Oh wow! That is a ton to pack!!! Thankfully I don't have that much, because packing is a pain. I can't imagine how stressful that would be! Where are you moving?

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting Bertha21:

Bertha21
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Are you excited? That sounds hot. Lol

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting Bertha21:

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting Bertha21:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on May. 20, 2013 at 11:53 AM
It will be hotter then here for sure but it isn't the part of Texas where it is always 110 degrees in the summer. That is where DH's mom lives. We will probably average in the 90's most of the summer and we will get some snow on and off in the winter so that will be nice. I am actually really excited. I will miss Colorado but I think this will be a very good move for our family and I am excited to get it started. DH has already been there for 2.5 months so I am excited for us to be with him again too!
Quoting Bertha21:

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting Bertha21:

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting Bertha21:

sarahjz
by Sarah on May. 20, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Ugh. Packing is such a chore. Worth it though!
Bertha21
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Aw :) that is great!!! I bet the kids will love being able to play outside more throughout the year.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

It will be hotter then here for sure but it isn't the part of Texas where it is always 110 degrees in the summer. That is where DH's mom lives. We will probably average in the 90's most of the summer and we will get some snow on and off in the winter so that will be nice. I am actually really excited. I will miss Colorado but I think this will be a very good move for our family and I am excited to get it started. DH has already been there for 2.5 months so I am excited for us to be with him again too!

Quoting Bertha21:

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting Bertha21:

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting Bertha21:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN