Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think...

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:23 PM
  • 10 Replies

we might go to the drive in this weekend. But I have a feeling it's going to be really busy. The new Fast & Furious 6 comes out plus it's playing with Iron Man and Tristan has been wanting to see it. I'm not sure if I want to brave the crowd though.

Is there any movies you want to see?

by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on May. 24, 2013 at 6:23 PM

I also want to see Hangover 3 too. 

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on May. 24, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Not really we saw ironman a couple weeks ago. The new movie epic.looks good. But not worth going to the theater for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on May. 24, 2013 at 7:50 PM
I love the drive in, kids are free and you get to watch 2 movies. Plus you don't have anybody kicking your seat or sitting next to you LOL.

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Not really we saw ironman a couple weeks ago. The new movie epic.looks good. But not worth going to the theater for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 24, 2013 at 8:30 PM

omg I almost forgot all about Fast and The Furious Six!!

flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 24, 2013 at 8:30 PM

We should make a date to all go to the drive in together!!

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on May. 25, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I am not even sure what is out right now.  I am jealous though.  I have never been to a drive in and I have always wanted to go!

jakana2369
by Wendi on May. 25, 2013 at 1:27 AM
I love the drive in. Dont even care what is play as long as I dont have to hear other people chewing there food. I also dont feel bad when I fall asleep. Movie tend to do that to me.

Epic looks cute but nothing I want to go see.
Larsbug
by on May. 25, 2013 at 5:34 PM

I really don't think any movie is worth going to the theater for...it's too expensive and I can rent it for free or $1 at Redbox...I can wait  :0)

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on May. 26, 2013 at 12:11 PM

No drive in for us this weekend, DirecTv thought they would take money out of the account for money they thought was owed to them because we haven't returned the equipment that they have yet to send boxes for! Grr!

sarahjz
by Sarah on May. 27, 2013 at 3:29 PM

The drive-in sounds like fun.  I really, really wanted to see Iron Man 3, so we went last weekend.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)