Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like crap...

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:19 PM
  • 6 Replies
My work is driving me crazy so it's probably just stress but I'm tired, really tired, nauseous and my back hurts. It's a sauna in our room so that sucks. Where is the flippin' breeze. It's currently 80 outside and it's twenty after eight. I love summer but not tonight. DH had big plans for the evening and I just want to sleep. Must have been nice being off all day. He and the kids were off today.

On the upside, I have my firs maternity photo shoot Sunday. I hope the momma to be is excited, it will help it go smoother.
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
scurnes
by Sara on May. 24, 2013 at 11:09 PM
I am so not ready for the heat. I turned our attic fan on tonight to cool things down.
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on May. 25, 2013 at 12:36 AM

I hope you feel better soon.  Have fun with the photo shoot.

lovinmykids64
by New Member on May. 25, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Hope you feel better soon

jakana2369
by Wendi on May. 25, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Im sorry you don't feel will. Hooe you get better soon. I was hot and grumpy the other day and dh asked is I was pg....

Tomorrow will be better.
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 25, 2013 at 10:20 AM

You guys dont have air conditioning? I would die without ours lol I like it to be chilly when we sleep.

mjimaging
by Melissa on May. 25, 2013 at 11:14 AM
No AC. We have a swamp cooler but its in the kitchen and does the bak half of the house no good. We can't even open the window. The lousy landlord won't provide screens and that cat that is in the area comes in through our window. We might rig something up over the window to keep the cat out but let a breeze through.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

You guys dont have air conditioning? I would die without ours lol I like it to be chilly when we sleep.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)