Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kalten's kindy graduation

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:26 PM
  • 14 Replies

This is his online school's kindergarten class. We had our last livelesson today. It was so sad! She was his first teacher!

by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
scurnes
by Sara on May. 29, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Looks there will be a lot of veterinarians when these kids grow up. Some of the professions they come up with are comical.
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on May. 29, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Lol lil kids are the best!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heydooney
by Danielle on May. 29, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Lol, I love the twins going to be a chef and a food critic. Hilarious!

Quoting scurnes:

Looks there will be a lot of veterinarians when these kids grow up. Some of the professions they come up with are comical.
scurnes
by Sara on May. 29, 2013 at 3:01 PM
The little girl wanting to work at chucky cheese cause she likes to make pizza. The nun was interesting.

Quoting heydooney:

Lol, I love the twins going to be a chef and a food critic. Hilarious!

Quoting scurnes:

SkylarBeth
by Skylar on May. 29, 2013 at 3:12 PM

These arnt even my kids and I got tears

heydooney
by Danielle on May. 29, 2013 at 3:24 PM
I am sad though, because k never got to meet his teacher. She went to the Denver area events and never made it over here. But if we move to Brighton he can meet her next year although she won't be his teacher.
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on May. 29, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Wow I've never heard the name Ender before and there was 2 in his class.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on May. 29, 2013 at 3:27 PM

I have one like this for Tristan's Kindergarten graduation but the kids talk about 2 things they learned and what they want to be when they grow up. There was a lot of police officers in his class.

heydooney
by Danielle on May. 29, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Ender is a character in a fairly popular sci-fi book (series? IDK). There's a movie coming out with him in it!

There were some interesting names! The girl named Davidian ("Da-VEE-dan") has a brother with a unique name that is not spelled phonetically either. Isn't she a doll though? I wish I could have met the other kids in his class. That's the one drawback from online school.

Quoting TristanMitchael:

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on May. 29, 2013 at 3:53 PM

We used Branson School Online and they have PE field trips almost once a month and they have a big bowling party and we went to the zoo for the end of the year so we got to meet other kids.

There were some different names in Tristan's class too. I'll have to find the video.

Quoting heydooney:

Ender is a character in a fairly popular sci-fi book (series? IDK). There's a movie coming out with him in it!

There were some interesting names! The girl named Davidian ("Da-VEE-dan") has a brother with a unique name that is not spelled phonetically either. Isn't she a doll though? I wish I could have met the other kids in his class. That's the one drawback from online school.

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)