Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Claire at the circus!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:51 AM
  • 11 Replies

Ok so  my bad, i said carnival but I meant circus! Apparently there's a difference!

Circus = Performance show and crazy expensive food and toys.

Carnival = Crazy expensive food and rides and games and you might bring home a goldfish your child will automatically become best friends with and then be heartbroken when it dies a few days later as you try to explain to them about death. (true story from my childhood).

Anyway the show was great! Claire loved everything to do with the animals, especially the horses, elephants, and dogs. But they had this long segment about boys vs. girls where while WE were fascinated by the contortionists and aerial stunts little miss lost interest about a half hour into it. I had to placate her with lemonade lol

Here's my little peanut!

(Btw, you don't even want to know how much that hat with the cotton candy cost, oy vey!)

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ProudMommy51006
by Ashlea on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Fun!
rocky_mtn_mama
by Amy on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I'm glad she had fun.  She looks adorable.

scurnes
by Sara on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Love the hat. Things are crazy expensive there.
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Fun day!

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
We went to the circus Friday and I do know how crazy the prices are. We're got VIP seats now those you don't want to know the price of.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babybear89
by Gracey on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Lol nice
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this
So fun! We haven't been able to take the kids to the circus ever but I want to so badly!
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Fun! We went a couple years ago but Adelyn was to little and fussed the whole time. Maybe one day we'll go again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Hey! Were there protesters there? When we went there was only one person there but I heard peta was going to be there and have a bull hook the kids can see.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Friday night there was a small crowd of people. We came in from the side so we didn't see their signs or if they had anything.

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Hey! Were there protesters there? When we went there was only one person there but I heard peta was going to be there and have a bull hook the kids can see.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)