Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Mom of the Week 10/26/13 to 11/1/13

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:27 PM
  • 22 Replies

This week's mom of the week is Emma7-11-09!!!!!!  Below is her answers to some questions that can help you get to know her.  Have fun asking her more questions for her to answer and keep an eye out for posts from her in the group throughout the coming week that can help us to get to know her even more!

1.  How many kids to you have and what are their ages? I have 2 kids! A daughter Emma 4 and a son Layne 2

2.  Where do you live(be as specific or vague as you want)? Peyton (east of Colorado Springs)

3.  What are your favorite hobbies or activities to do with or without your family? learning sign language, scrapbook and going to the race track

4.  Do you work outside the home or are you a SAHM? both lol I just started to sell Origami Owl

5.  Tell us one interesting fact about yourself that you would like to share! I am a country girl!

6.  Do you prefer cooking or baking and why? Hmmm... I think baking! I love baking desserts. My daughter loves helping me and my husband has a HUGE sweet tooth so it makes him happy too!

7.  What is your favorite Colorado Vacation Spot? Glenwood Springs! I want to go to Telluride!

8.  Where do you see yourself in 5 years? both kids in school!! I hope to be taking cake decorating classes

9.  What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

10. What is one food you refuse to eat and what is your favorite food? I HATE seafood! My favorite would be steak :)

11. Are you married, divorced, single? Married for 5 1/2 years

12.  What places have you lived in Colorado?  Out of Colorado? Born and raised in Colorado the same town :)

Please provide us with a picture of yourself if you feel comfortable doing so.

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:28 PM

How did you Origami Owl party go tonight?

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Do you own any pets?

sundevilmom
by Rebecca on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:54 PM

What is your favorite show to watch? 

Emma7-11-09
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:55 AM
It went really well! I got a booking which is super exciting!! My hostess is getting free stuff so that's exciting! :)
Quoting countrygirlkat:

How did you Origami Owl party go tonight?

Emma7-11-09
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:56 AM
I have 1 pet! A Welch Corgi named Princess Peach Pie, but we just call her Peach :)
Quoting countrygirlkat:

Do you own any pets?

Emma7-11-09
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Big Brother! I have started watching during season 3 and haven't missed one yet! lol :)
Quoting sundevilmom:

What is your favorite show to watch? 

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:13 PM

What is your favorite dessert to bake?

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:14 PM

What sort of racetrack do you go to?

Emma7-11-09
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I love baking an old family secret recipe of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies and also homemade Chocolate Cake, although I can't figure out how to keep it from sinking in the center! lol gotta love the altitude :)

Quoting countrygirlkat:

What is your favorite dessert to bake?

Emma7-11-09
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:34 PM

I grew up in a car racing family. There is a circle track in Pueblo we used to go to but now my brother has started racing dirt so we go to different dirt tracks. I also love drag racing so we occasionally will go to Bandimere. :)

Quoting countrygirlkat:

What sort of racetrack do you go to?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)