Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Wanting to meet n make new friends

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:07 PM
  • 11 Replies
I live by Lakewood in edgewater. I'm a 22 year old stay at home mommy with 2 kids. 3 year old girl n 2 month old boy. Trying to meet some other moms to hang out with. And get some play dates for my 3 year old. Would love to meet n hang out :) my names April
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Queen.of.Random
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:30 PM

I am glad you found the page! I'll just answer the questions you asked me in the other post here. My pic is old, so my baby is 4 years old :) I live near DIA. How do you like Edgewater? We moved here almost a year ago and I am trying to get the feel of places around Denver.

Moor3_23
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:35 PM
It's a small calm town my husband works by DIA a lot n my daughter just turned 3. n a 2 month old son. i grew up here in Colorado. I'm turning 22 next month and really wanting to meet other stay at home moms and other couples. :)
Moor3_23
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:36 PM
And yes thanks for telling me bout this page :)

Quoting Queen.of.Random:

I am glad you found the page! I'll just answer the questions you asked me in the other post here. My pic is old, so my baby is 4 years old :) I live near DIA. How do you like Edgewater? We moved here almost a year ago and I am trying to get the feel of places around Denver.

Larsbug
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 5:17 PM

welcome!! I'm Laura, we live in Centennial...we have 2 boys 5 and 2. I'm 28, my DH is 32... I'm a SAHM mom, DH is a Sheriff.

Moor3_23
by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 5:25 PM
What's the SAHM thing? I've seen it on here a few times ppl saying they are that. You are 30 mins from me :)

Quoting Larsbug:

welcome!! I'm Laura, we live in Centennial...we have 2 boys 5 and 2. I'm 28, my DH is 32... I'm a SAHM mom, DH is a Sheriff.

Larsbug
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 5:55 PM

stay at home mom  :-)

Quoting Moor3_23: What's the SAHM thing? I've seen it on here a few times ppl saying they are that. You are 30 mins from me :)
Quoting Larsbug:

Moor3_23
by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 6:25 PM
That's what I thought but I didn't wanna assume lol and another dumb question what's DH? Lol

Quoting Larsbug:

Quoting Moor3_23: What's the SAHM thing? I've seen it on here a few times ppl saying they are that. You are 30 mins from me :)
Quoting Larsbug:

Larsbug
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not really sure why it didn't tell me that you quoted me, sorry!! DH means Dear Husband  :-)

Quoting Moor3_23: That's what I thought but I didn't wanna assume lol and another dumb question what's DH? Lol
Quoting Larsbug:

Quoting Larsbug:

newmom121812
by Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Hi, I'm Nicole. I live in Lakewood by edge water too, by Slones lake. I'm almost 24 with a 15m old. Welcome!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Moor3_23
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 7:16 PM
What do u like to do for fun? R u married? N do u have a boy or girl?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)