Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moving back to Denver-need a new circle of friends ;)

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:17 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hey ladies.  My family and I are moving back to Denver soon and I am super excited.  We are just in the Springs so not that far away. But I am looking for a new circle of down to earth girls, I am 40 with a 7 & 10 year old.  It doesnt matter to me if your kids are older or younger.  Just want some friends!!! ;) Please get aholdof me, not sure exactly where in Denver yet but its no problem. It seems way to spread out here in the Springs so I am used to driving across town..   Talk soon!!! Heather

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyS
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Hi Heather!  What part of Denver are you planning on moving to?

Allyp12
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 12:48 AM
Hi! We just moved to SE aurora from AZ 3 weeks ago and need to meet some friends! My boys are much younger though, 1 & 2
heydooney
by Danielle on Jul. 29, 2014 at 12:49 AM
Hey there, I'm in Thornton! I have a 3, 5, and 7 year old, all boys.
catchesthewind
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Morning to you and family, I'm Monique and live in NorthGlenn, let me know and we'll hook up, hugs!

Catchesthewindangel mini

Cafe AmyS
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:03 AM

How are you liking Aurora?  I'm in the same general area as you, over by Southlands Mall.  My kids are older though, the two at home still are teenagers.

Quoting Allyp12: Hi! We just moved to SE aurora from AZ 3 weeks ago and need to meet some friends! My boys are much younger though, 1 & 2

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Aug. 12, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Hi Heather and welcome to the group!  We are not in the Denver area but I hope the move went smoothly and you are able to meet some friends. 

cotweety32
by Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:45 AM

hi i live in aurora but looking rfor nes=w friends to hang out too

JeepGirl5280
by on Sep. 16, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Welcome Heather!  I'm in south Denver around I-25 and Evans.  Message me any time!

Kat

Treyasmommy
by New Member on Oct. 5, 2014 at 9:49 AM
Hi Heather,

Welcome back. We live in Centennial. I have a 7-yr old dd. I grew up in the Springs.

Kathi
Ashgambit
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm in Erie, not too far from you! :)

Quoting heydooney: Hey there, I'm in Thornton! I have a 3, 5, and 7 year old, all boys.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)