Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us your favorite team!

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:45 PM
  • 30 Replies
  • 371 Total Views

We'd like to get to know you, so tell us about yourself and what your favorite team is!

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
little.worthen
by Coach Worthen on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:46 PM

my name is Krystal, I'm 23, married and have two boys. I'm from Michigan but currently live in Utah.

My favorite teams are the steelers and the Lions (=

elephantmamaof2
by Rookie on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm Brooke! I'm married and have 1 boy and 1 girl and we are a Pittsburgh family! Go Steelers!
amello1126
by Rookie on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Hey hey! I am Amanda I am 26 with a boy and a girl. I love The Patriots!!!! I am a New Englander so there you go!! :)

nworlnslady
by New Orleans Saints on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:20 PM
2 moms liked this

My name is Laura. I'm 49, married with three kids 2 girls, 1 boy and two granddaughters. I'm from Louisiana but live in TX. I am a huge New Orleans Saints fan and the Steelers. Hubby is from PA. 

little.worthen
by Coach Worthen on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:20 PM

haha, it's already getting interesting lol (=

Quoting amello1126:

Hey hey! I am Amanda I am 26 with a boy and a girl. I love The Patriots!!!! I am a New Englander so there you go!! :)

amello1126
by Rookie on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

It's okay I'm nice I'll be here to console you when the Pats kick the Steelers and Lions a** :) you know in a friendly way!!

Quoting little.worthen:

haha, it's already getting interesting lol (=

Quoting amello1126:

elephantmamaof2
by Rookie on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM
Quoting amello1126:

What part of NE? I'm from MA and hubby's from ME! We love the Steelers, but still root for Rob G and Polite since they went to the hs I graduated from!
amello1126
by Rookie on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM

I'm from Ma!!! I grew up in New Bedford but took off from that scum hole a long time ago lol. Now I live in Swansea, semi country lol

Quoting elephantmamaof2:

Quoting amello1126:

What part of NE? I'm from MA and hubby's from ME! We love the Steelers, but still root for Rob G and Polite since they went to the hs I graduated from!

elephantmamaof2
by Rookie on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Quoting amello1126:

Sweet, I lived in west springfield
amello1126
by Rookie on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:33 PM

My husband is a train conductor he did work out of the West Springfeild yard but moved to Boston. We lived out there for a while but were in the tornado out there so decided to move back where I am now.

Quoting elephantmamaof2:

Quoting amello1126:

Sweet, I lived in west springfield

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN