Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us your favorite team!

We'd like to get to know you, so tell us about yourself and what your favorite team is!

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
JDmommyJD
by what time is it! on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:18 PM

♥

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

I'm Melanie, a 27 mommy of three ages 4, 3 and 2 . . . we live in Baltimore and are the definition of Raven Fanatics . . . I am a board member for our local Ravens' Roost (football fan club) which started as a colts corral and is celebrating it's 50th anniversary this year . . . we are season ticket holders and sorry op and all steeler fans I will talk shit before and after every Ravens v. Squealers game (probably Pats, broncos, bengals, browns, texans, raiders, redskins, giants, eagles, cowgirls, chargers as well . . . I think I got everyone) . . .

GO RAVENS ! ! !

JDmommyJD
by what time is it! on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Names chasity - I hate it, so you can call me JD :)

Im married to Josh, and we have 5 kids (3 singles, 1 set of twins) - ALL J names.. AND ALL RAVENS FANS! EVERY game you will find all of us in jerseys, on our feet, eating wings, screaming at the tv, etc etc.. And if youre a shitsburgh fan? Get ready for some shittttt talkin :D

Saint-sweet-t
by who dat?! on Aug. 15, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I doubt I really have to state my teams but

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOODATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

and GEAUX TIGERS!!!

I'm Tonya, 33. Got 5 kids, dd3, dd7, sd14, sd16, ss18.

MommyLehr
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 10:24 AM
I'm Veronica, I'm 23. I have been married 3 years we have 2 little girls. My 2 favorite teams are Da Bears, and Eagles. :-) bears cuz I can't forget about my home team. Ad eagles because that's dh's favorite team, and the team I know most about since that's how I learned about football!
pdanner2004
by Rookie on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
STEELERS!!!!!
( if they arent playing then Redskins)
Im 28 and a mother to 4 great kids (7,6,4,2)
Im currently not working... I am currently seperated from my husband and have no intentions of getting back together with him. I have a wonderful boyfriend who is my reason for the Redskins. If you would like to know more... just ask me
dallascowboys82
by Rookie on Sep. 16, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Hello, my name is Beverly. I am married and have one boy and one girl. And my team is the Dallas Cowboys!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tattymissy
by Rookie on Oct. 23, 2012 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi all! My name is Melissa and I'm a huge Green Bay Packers fan. I've been a fan since I was in elementary school. I live in Utah. I have three kids Jace 8, Megan 6, and Cameron 4. My daughter used to go around yelling "Green Bean Packers rock!" Too cute. My Man is a Niners fan. It gets pretty heated when our teams play each other even though it doesn't happen every year. We watch a lot of football together.

little.worthen
by Coach Worthen on Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:59 AM
I like green bay too, but we're big steelers fans!

We're also in Utah! We live in Orem right now but will be in Pleasant Grove shortly. Are you close by?

Quoting tattymissy:

Hi all! My name is Melissa and I'm a huge Green Bay Packers fan. I've been a fan since I was in elementary school. I live in Utah. I have three kids Jace 8, Megan 6, and Cameron 4. My daughter used to go around yelling "Green Bean Packers rock!" Too cute. My Man is a Niners fan. It gets pretty heated when our teams play each other even though it doesn't happen every year. We watch a lot of football together.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tattymissy
by Rookie on Oct. 24, 2012 at 4:20 AM

I split my time between West Jordan (when my kids are with their dad) and Tooele (when my kids are with me). Not too terribly far from Pleasant Grove. I do like the Steelers, but my heart belongs to Green Bay.

Quoting little.worthen:

I like green bay too, but we're big steelers fans!

We're also in Utah! We live in Orem right now but will be in Pleasant Grove shortly. Are you close by?

Quoting tattymissy:

LilJenn82
by Rookie on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Hey I'm Jenn, I'm 30 from Linthicum Heights, Maryland... I'm married, momma of 4 (Girl, boy, Girl, then boy)...

Win, lose, or Tie I'm a RAVENS fan till the day I die :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN