Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bullshit! Bullshit!

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:20 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 344 Total Views

Anyone watch that cray ass game last night? OURS, of course.. Ravens/patriots. So glad we won! But omg the refs! When the fans were chanting bullshit THAT loud...pure awesomeness! I was laughing, for sure!

And poor smiths brother :( I cant even believe he was able to play as amazing as he did with all that on his mind.. Guessing he hasnt quite processed it yet. My thoughts go out to the family!

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BabyBrooke13
by '11 AFC NORTH CHAMPS on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

BabyBrooke13
by '11 AFC NORTH CHAMPS on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I knew I'd see you here today :)

BabyBrooke13
by '11 AFC NORTH CHAMPS on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:54 PM

you know though this is going to lead to the fcc stepping in and forcing the NFL and it's affiliate stations to run in delay from here on out . . .

JDmommyJD
by what time is it! on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

you know though this is going to lead to the fcc stepping in and forcing the NFL and it's affiliate stations to run in delay from here on out . . .

EH, maybe a few years ago.. But nowadays... Shit isnt that bad of a word, I think they let that, damn and hell slide.. lol. And hey, fox even lets you get away with bitch...family guy anyone?? lol. If they did decide to do that tho, Id be pisseddddd.

BabyBrooke13
by '11 AFC NORTH CHAMPS on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:57 AM

found this this morning which is still pretty hilarious . . . and the FCC is not fining NBC for airing this  

JDmommyJD
by what time is it! on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:00 AM

lmao I LOVE IT. I couldnt help but smile bgi as shit through out the whole video!!

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

found this this morning which is still pretty hilarious . . . and the FCC is not fining NBC for airing this  

BabyBrooke13
by '11 AFC NORTH CHAMPS on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:17 AM

did you hear about the chick on twitter who tweeted something horrible about Smith ? ? ? I missed half the news story so I don't know what exactly is going on, but apparently this chick is a die hard pats fan and tweeted something in ver poor taste and is now receiving death threats because of it . . .

JDmommyJD
by what time is it! on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:54 AM

No.. But after your comment I googled and what a POS!

Heres a link to the story:

http://bossip.com/652035/dirty-game-becky-beyotch-patriots-fan-makes-jokes-about-baltimore-ravens-torrey-smiths-dead-brother-after-loss-43081/

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

did you hear about the chick on twitter who tweeted something horrible about Smith ? ? ? I missed half the news story so I don't know what exactly is going on, but apparently this chick is a die hard pats fan and tweeted something in ver poor taste and is now receiving death threats because of it . . .

BabyBrooke13
by '11 AFC NORTH CHAMPS on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:22 AM

what a nasty woman . . . I will say I'm so glad the Ravens players don't seem to even be dignifying this with a response other them Rice calling it terrible . . .

JDmommyJD
by what time is it! on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:48 AM

me too.. were classy like that ;)

Although I cant lie, if I would of seen a nasty response I may have said OOHH yea bitch..take that! Lmao!!!

But still... Glad we are so elequent :)

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

what a nasty woman . . . I will say I'm so glad the Ravens players don't seem to even be dignifying this with a response other them Rice calling it terrible . . .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)