Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who else barely has a voice?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:50 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 139 Total Views
My throat is so sore this morning!!! And, I'm so tired. But, it is all worth it!! Best game ever! So exciting, so intense, so perfect!!
Im also incredibly happy we get to see ray off with a super bowl win!!!
And, maybe now flacco will get some of that respect he deserves!!

Love my ravens:) Good job boys!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
BabyBrooke13
by '11 AFC NORTH CHAMPS on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:01 PM

GIIIIIRRRRRLLLLLL ! ! ! I am so tired ! ! ! after the game I droped DH off at homw, took the sitter home and then went into Canton for a few hours ! ! ! OMG It was rockin ! ! !

speaking of Canton, you and your DH need to plan a hubby and wife trip to Canton Ohio for the HOF ceremony the first weekend in Aug . . . Our first true Raven is going in ! ! !

JDmommyJD
by what time is it! on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Damn girl you were busy!! Where did you watch the game??

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

GIIIIIRRRRRLLLLLL ! ! ! I am so tired ! ! ! after the game I droped DH off at homw, took the sitter home and then went into Canton for a few hours ! ! ! OMG It was rockin ! ! !

speaking of Canton, you and your DH need to plan a hubby and wife trip to Canton Ohio for the HOF ceremony the first weekend in Aug . . . Our first true Raven is going in ! ! !

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyBrooke13
by '11 AFC NORTH CHAMPS on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:28 PM

A club my dad is in . . . $20 all you could eat, beer, soda and touchdown shot (which eventually became when ever you wanted one shots) included . . . I behaved for the most part and it was fun until the last quarter where I spent a good amount of time in a fetal position hoping for the best . . . so seriously the HOF induction, you have to come . . .

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

JDmommyJD
by what time is it! on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Haha, me too!!!

First half...such a comfy vision i was relaxed yet excited. Second half? Amazing start! Who doesn't love a td within 11 seconds! But then on out i was a nervous wreck. Sweaty palms, nauseous, shakey...lol

Ill talk to him, but i think he Is gonna be saving that sitter and vacation time for going to a game. Which i cannot wait to do!

Pretty awesome your dad owns a club,btw! I don't really drink, but still neat! (my past is full of crazy drunken memories, but not anymore)

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

A club my dad is in . . . $20 all you could eat, beer, soda and touchdown shot (which eventually became when ever you wanted one shots) included . . . I behaved for the most part and it was fun until the last quarter where I spent a good amount of time in a fetal position hoping for the best . . . so seriously the HOF induction, you have to come . . .

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyBrooke13
by '11 AFC NORTH CHAMPS on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:05 PM

he doesn't own it, he's in it . . . it's an athletic club, a sports and social kind of thing . . . good group of people who teased me for the whole curling up in a ball thing, but it was all in fun . . .

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Haha, me too!!!

First half...such a comfy vision i was relaxed yet excited. Second half? Amazing start! Who doesn't love a td within 11 seconds! But then on out i was a nervous wreck. Sweaty palms, nauseous, shakey...lol

Ill talk to him, but i think he Is gonna be saving that sitter and vacation time for going to a game. Which i cannot wait to do!

Pretty awesome your dad owns a club,btw! I don't really drink, but still neat! (my past is full of crazy drunken memories, but not anymore)

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

JDmommyJD
by what time is it! on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Ohhhhhh...i was thinking night club. You mean a club like the moose or such. Derrrr me.

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

he doesn't own it, he's in it . . . it's an athletic club, a sports and social kind of thing . . . good group of people who teased me for the whole curling up in a ball thing, but it was all in fun . . .

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Haha, me too!!!

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyBrooke13
by '11 AFC NORTH CHAMPS on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactally

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Ohhhhhh...i was thinking night club. You mean a club like the moose or such. Derrrr me.

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Haha, me too!!!

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BabyBrooke13
by '11 AFC NORTH CHAMPS on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Stadium filled to capacity

people still fighting to get in . . .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN