Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HEART BROKEN!!

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:06 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 274 Total Views

Last week this wonderful girl started having bad spells, took her to the vet and they kept her a few days and did work ups and couldn't find anything. Well as the weekend progressed she seemed fine but yesterday she started having violent seizures and they couldn't stop them.
She went to run with the big dogs at 5 today.
My heart literally aches. She was my youngest sons best friend in the world. He is inconsolable. I've cried so much my head hurts.
I know many people will say "she's just a dog" but this was our love. She was so loyal and attentive and loving.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsfred07
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Aww. :-( i'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sun_Shine_990
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Oh I'm so sorry momma. I know how it feels to lose a pet you are close to and dogs are without a doubt the closest animals to my heart of all. I wish I had something else other than just 'I'm sorry' but I have found, for me at least, that it just takes time to get over the lose of a dear furry friend... i hope that you figure out a way to help you get over it.... again I am sorry for your lose...

TheMommaJessie
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I am soo sorry to hear that you lost her.  My baby is 14 years old and will be inconsolable when she passes.

marchantmom06
by Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 8:58 PM
It's been awful!!!!! My son has literally laid in her bed all day and will just sob....... She was his best friend. She was with him all the time. This is his first experience with loss.

Quoting TheMommaJessie:

I am soo sorry to hear that you lost her.  My baby is 14 years old and will be inconsolable when she passes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GingerNeeSmith
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I'm sorry for your families loss.

TheMommaJessie
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I have lost a lot of pets and the sorrow makes me just about inconsolable every time. I am sorry he had to learn about loss with a pet he loves soo much.

Quoting marchantmom06:

It's been awful!!!!! My son has literally laid in her bed all day and will just sob....... She was his best friend. She was with him all the time. This is his first experience with loss.

Quoting TheMommaJessie:

Lunabug2009
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Anyone that would say " it's just a dog" have no hearts. I love my furbabies and will be heartbroken when they are no longer with us. I am so sorry for the loss of your furbaby :(

laughingsqua125
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:33 PM

i know how u feel my son lost his 14 yrs old boxer last month & he still guards the subject he was very dear . im so very sorry for the loss of ur dear family memberim sorry

diana1481
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:07 AM
So sorry for your loss:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedfamily06
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:19 PM

sorry for your loss :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)