• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

REALLY WOULD LIKE TO GET THIS GROUP MORE ACTIVE! PLEASE READ!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:15 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 158 Total Views

I would really love for this group to be more active!  I need ideas, suggestions of things we can do to make this wonderful group even better.  We have several members who haven't been here for years!  So let's get this thing going once again.  Post any ideas here.  What do you girls think will make this group better?  You're the ones in the group and we all should run it together as a team. 

Let's start writing once again and getting some new penpals!  I can't even begin to tell you how many penpals I have that wanted to be penpals and wrote once or twice and then stopped.  That is so aggravating.  I know personally I want penpals that are going to write to you on a regular basis and become your friend, someone you can confide in and share your life with on paper of course.  That's what penpals are all about isn't it?  I don't want to waste my time writing to someone who isn't going to write back or doesn't really care about anything you write.  That's just a huge waste of my precious time.  We all know we have to little time as it is so let's get more involved and start making more new friends.!!!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)