Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:54 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 325 Total Views

Hi!  Introduce yourselves here!!

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kainalu55
by Group Owner on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Hi!  I'm Malia.  I'm from Hawaii!  I'm a blogger at Livin' The MOMMY Life.  I do product reviews and giveaways as well as post great deals and freebies I come across.  I started this group to share Giveaways, Deals & Freebies with all of you, and I'm hoping some of you will join in and post giveaways, deals, freebies that you come across.

elasmimi
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Hi, I'm Nancy. I'm a 65 y/o retired nurse, raising a great granddaughter who is just starting kindergarten. I've always been budget conscious, but dh had a stroke 2 weeks ago that caused a forced early retirement, and decreased income, so I need some freebies and deals! I am a yard sale addict, and love a bargain better than anyone I j=know. Look forward to sharing some great deals.

kirbymom
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Hi. I'm Sonja, married, a sahm, and homeschool 7 kids on a limited but do-able budget and  am also a yard sale addict. :)  I'm also on the look out for deals and steals. 

undefined

Kainalu55
by Group Owner on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Hi Nancy!

That's great that you are raising your great grandaughter!  My daughter just started kindergarten as well and she loves it!  Sorry to hear about your husband, hope he is doing ok.  As for yard sales, my hubby and I are addicts too! lol.  We go almost every saturday, missed this last saturday because he's been laid off for a month now and money is getting tight.  His unemplyment checks are much smaller than the checks he gets if he's working.

Quoting elasmimi:

Hi, I'm Nancy. I'm a 65 y/o retired nurse, raising a great granddaughter who is just starting kindergarten. I've always been budget conscious, but dh had a stroke 2 weeks ago that caused a forced early retirement, and decreased income, so I need some freebies and deals! I am a yard sale addict, and love a bargain better than anyone I j=know. Look forward to sharing some great deals.

Kainalu55
by Group Owner on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Hi Sonja! 

Looks like we're all yard sale addicts here :-)

Quoting kirbymom:

Hi. I'm Sonja, married, a sahm, and homeschool 7 kids on a limited but do-able budget and  am also a yard sale addict. :)  I'm also on the look out for deals and steals. 

suziejax
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I am Susie mom of 2 , work form home , homeschooling mom. I have many passions & hobbies! 

Owner of www.homemaker-mom.com and also my blog http://www.homemaker-mom.com/the-homemakers-journey-blog.html

I offer support in my site as a online live community for any aged mom or grandma. I also offer support for your business & blog. I host monthly giveaways & host guest bloggers. Come visit my site!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)