Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the BEST FREEBIE you've ever got?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 366 Total Views

What was the best freebie ever?

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kainalu55
by Group Owner on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:45 AM

I like Target's FREE Beauty Bags!

elasmimi
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 7:06 PM

It was actually a CM influencer program. I got a flip cam, and a g/c to Sherwin Williams paint for enough paint and equipment to redo my little girl's room.

Kainalu55
by Group Owner on Aug. 20, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Oh wow!  That's a really good one.  A flip Cam AND Paint! nice...

Quoting elasmimi:

It was actually a CM influencer program. I got a flip cam, and a g/c to Sherwin Williams paint for enough paint and equipment to redo my little girl's room.

kirbymom
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:04 PM

I have 4 instances that were awesome giveaways. The latest one was from CafeMom. I received a package from Dove. They didn't even tell me they were going to send me anything. So when I received it, it was such a wonderful surprise! :)

undefined

Kainalu55
by Group Owner on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Cafemom does have some great influencers.  I got the Dell Desktop in a Dell influencer last year!  I couldn't believe it!

Quoting kirbymom:

I have 4 instances that were awesome giveaways. The latest one was from CafeMom. I received a package from Dove. They didn't even tell me they were going to send me anything. So when I received it, it was such a wonderful surprise! :)

kirbymom
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Wow! That is  a great giveaway.  :)   

Quoting Kainalu55:

Cafemom does have some great influencers.  I got the Dell Desktop in a Dell influencer last year!  I couldn't believe it!

Quoting kirbymom:

undefined

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)