Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

finally!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:44 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 399 Total Views
2 moms liked this
First appointment back with the midwives on Monday :) I'm so happy they're taking me this late in the pregnancy. Just wanted to share because I'm excited!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MyIslandGirls
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:17 PM

GOOD!!! yes!!! this is great news!! I'm happy for you!!  A joyous New Year to you!!

louzannalady
by Group Owner on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:23 PM

You do NOT know how EXCITED I am to hear that, Momma!!!!! : ) YAY!!!! woohooI was actually just thinking of you and was going to PM you later on today, to see how things were going! Lol!

GoodyBrook
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:38 PM

How "late" in pregnancy did you get into the midwives? 

(I'm only asking because I had to transfer to a new midwife at 35 weeks because the one I'd been with--and known for year--was having major surgery and wasn't sure she'd be able to attend my birth.  YET she didn't bother to tell me until I was at 34 weeks, despite knowing for months and months!  UG!)

rfhsure
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:50 PM

ohno!!! I had bleeding and was at risk for abruption at 21 weeks, so I had to transfer out of their care. I'm 32 weeks now so I've basically ben waiting to find out if I'll be able to get back into their practice this entire time.

Quoting GoodyBrook:

How "late" in pregnancy did you get into the midwives? 

(I'm only asking because I had to transfer to a new midwife at 35 weeks because the one I'd been with--and known for year--was having major surgery and wasn't sure she'd be able to attend my birth.  YET she didn't bother to tell me until I was at 34 weeks, despite knowing for months and months!  UG!)

rfhsure
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you!!! It's been a looooong time coming. They're still saying they might have to induce me, but we're going to have a long in depth discussion about it after I've been monitored a bit longer :)

Quoting louzannalady:

You do NOT know how EXCITED I am to hear that, Momma!!!!! : ) YAY!!!! woohooI was actually just thinking of you and was going to PM you later on today, to see how things were going! Lol!

louzannalady
by Group Owner on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:05 PM

: ) Well, keep us up to date and let us know what they say! : )   *hug* 

Quoting rfhsure:

thank you!!! It's been a looooong time coming. They're still saying they might have to induce me, but we're going to have a long in depth discussion about it after I've been monitored a bit longer :)

Quoting louzannalady:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)