Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just joined the group!

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:45 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 166 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hello I just joined and i wanted to say hello! this is the first natural birth group that i have been in in awhile. I am currently 11w1d pregnant with #4. this baby with be my 3rd natural birth and 2nd out of hospial birth. i am excited!!!

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
louzannalady
by Group Owner on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Congrats on your pregnancy! Wow! That is incredible! : ) Do you UC or do you have a midwive attend? 

mama2gg
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Congrats and welcome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rjmac88
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

i have a midwife. i dont want to have to think about anything. "is that too much blood" "how much is normal?" "is that the right amount?" i panic a lot! and i like having someone else to just take that burden for me. 

Quoting louzannalady:

Congrats on your pregnancy! Wow! That is incredible! : ) Do you UC or do you have a midwive attend? 

louzannalady
by Group Owner on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I completely understand! : ) 

Quoting rjmac88:

i have a midwife. i dont want to have to think about anything. "is that too much blood" "how much is normal?" "is that the right amount?" i panic a lot! and i like having someone else to just take that burden for me. 

Quoting louzannalady:

MomTimSaria
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I am new to the group.  This will be my first natural child birth.  I have two children that I have had in a hospital.  I don't have a midwife but I will have a doula for this birth.  I prefer having a baby in a hospital because I just love the hospital that I am delivering at.  They allow you to be comfortable and if you have a birth plan you can use it.  I want a natural child birth because the first time I was so clueless and inexperienced that I just want to get pain meds.  But my second child I delayed it to the last minute until I had to wait for my doctor to show up.  He was two hours late.  And I just couldn't take it anymore.  No I am not using the same doctor for this pregnancy he was fired.  So I have hired a doula and we are having a natural child birth! 

MomTimSaria
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I am 29 weeks pregnant!

rachelrothchild
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Welcome :)

MyIslandGirls
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Congratz!!! I'm currently almost 25 weeks pregnant with baby #4 as well!! Unless i can find some other way, this will be my 4th hospital birth. kinda sucks.

but I'm soo glad someone gets a homebirth!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)