Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A huge concern...

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 258 Total Views

Has anyone else heard of the microchip that the health care reform is suggesting that everyone will need by March 2013? I just spoke with someone in the health field and she said the doctors are very upset about all that is involved. I am just sicken by this... 

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angels_on_Guard Mersija~Admin
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I don't really know about this.

I try my hardest not to follow the ways of this world's system and will never allow that anyways.I don't even allow them to give my children shots,i am definitelynot gonna allow to put some chip in my or my children's arms.

The anti-Christ is working in this worlds system,we just have to trust in Jesus always and never in any man.

I would like to hear from someone is knows about this tho.

sithmama
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I did a Google search and didn't find any stories from any reputable news sites (which doesn't surprise me) but I did find this. I'm not going to say yes or no either way but if it is in the works, it's being kept very much secret at this point. 
http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp

shstrong44
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

A friend of mine was at the doctors office today and the girls at the desk were talking about the obamacare manuel that they had to read for the office and it included the microchip.

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Quoting shstrong44:

A friend of mine was at the doctors office today and the girls at the desk were talking about the obamacare manuel that they had to read for the office and it included the microchip.

Do you think you can get a copy of that manuscript from your friend,i really would like to see it with my own eyes.

Nicole3295
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:13 AM

What's it for? 

mommyx4plustwin
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:11 PM
2 moms liked this
I had a article about this.I recently moved so I dont know where it is.I will look for it and get back to you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nikkijr
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:53 PM
They are pushing it at preschools in Missouri. Its optional for now. Can we say mark of the beast?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Quoting Nikkijr:

They are pushing it at preschools in Missouri. Its optional for now. Can we say mark of the beast?

We can say, "Mark of the Beast"

ledlovebug
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Nothing would surprise me at this point.  I just started learning about Agenda 21 today, which is actually in the process of being implemented by the UN through our local governments. Most cities in the US have already voluntarily started with some of it.  I can't speak knowledgeably about it yet, but what I've read so far is terrifying.  In one sentence, it's full implementation includes the government (UN) promoting environmental "susainability" at the expense of human life.  But I digress.  I'm well aware this makes me sound like a raving lunatic.  But as for the microchip for healthcare,  Snopes says this is false so I'm going to believe this isn't true - for now.

Debrowsky Debbie~Admin
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I don't always believe what snopes says.   but quite honestly.... I can see this happening.  It will come under the premise of having quick and direct access to all medical information about an individual.   That seems innocent and logical enough, but it sure can be used against an individual pretty darn quick.   I am really disliking the lack of privacy in our technology these days.  Too much monitoring and accessibility into who we are at any time and any place.  
this is something worth thinking about in the event it actually is presented to everyone....will I go along or ask for some alternative method?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN