Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Read it know it and love it..

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:57 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 80 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Hello ladies. I have a terrible feeling about th future. I have read the entire Bible and have found that ancient babylon a.k.a modern day Iraq has always been at war with Yahweh's chosen people. They have captured and oppressed, enslaved, and murdered them in the past in the Bible! Why were they allowed to? According to our Bibles, the instruction to life to live according to the spiritual Father we are made by it has always been because His chosen people ignored His requirments, commands, appointed feasts, and statutes to worship how they felt they should instead which is idolatry.

Our Creator is so awesome that He gave us his beloved people an instruction book to enlighten us of who He is what He requires, and He even explains how and what went wrong to answer why this world is cursed. He even explains how we can be saved. At the same time He warns continually of false spiritual leaders and corrupt political leaders and show through the History of mankind that this is always His people's downfall. But we have the truth sisters sitting in our homes. It is a light in the darkness and it is our protective sword to fight this invisiable battle against the dark satanic forces in this life. Know your sword ladies, love the truth, and live it. Test all who claim to preach it with the word and prayer for enlightenment of all knowledge and truth.

The only protection we have is this knowledge, our faith, and our actions following the Messiah into all obedience. He walked perfectly, and although He was born perfect and died perfect He will help us through.

There is a great evil coming and you can do three things:
Convert to it and live, become a slave to it's followers and be humiliated and treated terribly, or die for your faith.

The truth is so beautiful! Please read my journal:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1690723/Repent_for_the_Kingdom_of_Yahweh_Elohim_is_at_hand
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Angels_on_Guard Mersija~Admin
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this

This is good,my son and i where in the book of Judges just a few days ago,he's 12 and we where in the middle of school,(i home school) he has bible as part of his curriculum,he got stomped on a certainquestion and so into the Word we go,as i was reading to find the answer,there goes the children of Israel,disobeying God going into captivity for a period of time,once 7 yrs and then 40 yrs and of course at other times in the bible they were always given to their enemies when they didn't obey God.

It is important to obey the Lord,weather His Word or His Holy Spirit,because there are consequences for our disobedience,i should know satan is always trying to get us to sin and once we do,he can then place a curse on us,just as he did with the Israelites when they sinned sexually.

It would be nice to go through the bible and find all the times the Israelites sinned and were exiled or given to their enemies.

Nikkijr
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
It happened a lot, but when they obeyed they lived in peace and prosperity. To me this shows Yahweh's faithfulness. You are correct when you observed that we give the devil authority to inflict us when we disobey. When we obey he is powerless and has no reason to seek permission to inflict us. And he is denied the power to do so.

I encourage you to also look at who was responsible and lead them astray when ancient Israel was disciplined for their actions. It is most revealing. Yahweh bless your studies.
Quoting Angels_on_Guard:

This is good,my son and i where in the book of Judges just a few days ago,he's 12 and we where in the middle of school,(i home school) he has bible as part of his curriculum,he got stomped on a certainquestion and so into the Word we go,as i was reading to find the answer,there goes the children of Israel,disobeying God going into captivity for a period of time,once 7 yrs and then 40 yrs and of course at other times in the bible they were always given to their enemies when they didn't obey God.

It is important to obey the Lord,weather His Word or His Holy Spirit,because there are consequences for our disobedience,i should know satan is always trying to get us to sin and once we do,he can then place a curse on us,just as he did with the Israelites when they sinned sexually.

It would be nice to go through the bible and find all the times the Israelites sinned and were exiled or given to their enemies.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN